Is it true Aguero can't be banned? (Update P43)

Re: Is it true Aguero can't be banned?

Are people considering that Kun may have done it because Luiz is Brazilian?

The ref gave a free kick although I am not sure why. Luis goes in with a deliberate elbow and then falls over. Was the free kick given for that? Ref surely can't say he didn't see it so I assume that means the FA can't re-ref the game. Same argument for that Wigan player in that an official saw it. Or is it a case of let's make it up as we go along?

Ragnarok said:
Thank you for the replies. Still not convinced it was fully intentional myself thoufh

Well I wish you were on the FA board that will review it!

I'm sure Luiz was doing that elbow a bit before the Aguero incident and I think Aguero saw it comig and thought 'fuck you' and did that. Fair play to him because imo Luiz is a dirty player, two wrongs don't make a right but Luiz had what was coming to him.

Luiz was shocking yesterday, thank god they played him over Terry that's all I'll say.

Can't see him being banned - Balotelli wasn't banned last year toward the end of the season!!! Anyhow - Luiz was winding him up all game and fouling him illegally from behind as well. It was Brazil vs Argentina - no love lost there - not that there was any excuse for the two footer from Kun! All he had to two do was remind him of the score!

Anyone got a gif or something of the luiz' elbow? I missed that

NipHolmes said:
I'm sure Luiz was doing that elbow a bit before the Aguero incident and I think Aguero saw it comig and thought 'fuck you' and did that. Fair play to him because imo Luiz is a dirty player, two wrongs don't make a right but Luiz had what was coming to him.

Luiz was shocking yesterday, thank god they played him over Terry that's all I'll say.
Quite. It looked to me like Luis elbow barged Aguero but bounced off him, fell on the ball and grabbed it. And Aguero thought "fuck you for taking the ball away" and jumped on him. There are looks of annoyance, determination and then real intent as he launches himself in. Or is he studying the ball?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.