Is it true Aguero can't be banned? (Update P43)

Re: Is it true Aguero can't be banned?

Great day yesterday.

On the Aguero point..the usual bollocks in the media.Talk shite running it yet not a mention once re rooneys 2 footer last week.

If he gets a ban then so be it. Hopefully not

David Luiz is a nasty, cynical, vicious thug who deserves everything he gets.Couple of weeks ago he knocked out some 19 yrs old kid with a sneaky shoulder charge to the jaw in the last minute of a game, just because he could. Has done that same trick on a number of occasions and had most probably been trying to hurt Kun all game.The guy is an absolute c**t.

bucks said:
David Luiz is a nasty, cynical, vicious thug who deserves everything he gets.Couple of weeks ago he knocked out some 19 yrs old kid with a sneaky shoulder charge to the jaw in the last minute of a game, just because he could. Has done that same trick on a number of occasions and had most probably been trying to hurt Kun all game.The guy is an absolute c**t.
Thank you please take note all blues who say Sergio should be banned

mancunial said:
bucks said:
It does not change what Aguero did

mancunial said:
bucks said:
2 wrongs don't make a right.

HorshamBlue said:
NipHolmes said:
I'm sure Luiz was doing that elbow a bit before the Aguero incident and I think Aguero saw it comig and thought 'fuck you' and did that. Fair play to him because imo Luiz is a dirty player, two wrongs don't make a right but Luiz had what was coming to him.

Luiz was shocking yesterday, thank god they played him over Terry that's all I'll say.
Quite. It looked to me like Luis elbow barged Aguero but bounced off him, fell on the ball and grabbed it. And Aguero thought "fuck you for taking the ball away" and jumped on him. There are looks of annoyance, determination and then real intent as he launches himself in. Or is he studying the ball?

Luiz caught Tevez with an elbow earlier I think.

Luiz also isn't a good marker of the ball so what he does is run across your path to try and intercept. He normally leans or puts and arm out to push you away. Often he will foul. Seen it many times, one game in particular was Brazil v Bosnia. Dzeko had none of it and bossed the sideshow bob looking prick.

Luiz is a very good technical player, the lad is an out and out midfielder and why he's played at CB is beyond me. As a CB he's rash and cheats alot, be it tugs at the shirt, elbow in the face or back of head or late challenge. He's always doing it. From now on have alook at him when he plays for Chelsea and you'll see what I'm on about.

I think Aguero had hsi card marked, Luiz tried to foul again so Aguero lept up and landed when he had chance. I don't like what he did as it's plain wrong but if ever a player was deserving then other than Terry, then Luiz is your man.

Oscar and Barry were murder yesterday, always doing those cynical trips and that.

Torres with that ankle scrape was a sly bastard too, I only stuck up for him against Wio the other day. Last time that Bruno twin gets a nice word from me.

Pigeonho said:
mancunial said:
bucks said:
2 wrongs don't make a right.
We know that. But the way it has been portrayed - front page in the Guardian Sport - it ignores the fact that Aguero responded. He didn't need to of course but it's time Luiz got punished for what has become a very nasty and regular streak to his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.