Is it true Aguero can't be banned? (Update P43)

jimharri said:
Absolutely delighted that Kun is to face no further action. Have to say though, that the FA's disciplinary procedures are a joke. It was a red card, as was Luiz's elbow into his chest. As was Rooney's two footed lunge last monday. As was MacManaman's assault on the Newcastle player a few weeks back. As was, was was, as was etc etc (repeat and rinse).
What elbow? I've heard people say this before, are you referring to what he did directly before the challenge or was there another one?

adrianr said:
Tourist since 1971 said:
Lucky, lucky boy.

I think the FA must have taken Kompany's last season's undeserved FA Cup ban as full and proper payment for this offence. Its the only thing I can think of.

I would have been livid if Luiz had got away with that on Sergio, even if Sergio had been provoking him.

They've not banned him because Sergio Aguero single handedly ensured the new negotiated TV deal was of stratospheric proportions. He should be given a card amnesty for as long as he's in the league as far as I'm concerned.

Hell yeah !! I can go with that.

Castiel said:
jimharri said:
Absolutely delighted that Kun is to face no further action. Have to say though, that the FA's disciplinary procedures are a joke. It was a red card, as was Luiz's elbow into his chest. As was Rooney's two footed lunge last monday. As was MacManaman's assault on the Newcastle player a few weeks back. As was, was was, as was etc etc (repeat and rinse).
What elbow? I've heard people say this before, are you referring to what he did directly before the challenge or was there another one?

Yes, directly before the challenge. He throws an amazingly cynical elbow pretty much designed to get Aguero in the face or force him to stop running. This is why Aguero was so mad. His actions were stupid but not entirely unprovoked, Luiz definitely threw an elbow and was frustrating the shit out of aguero all game with similar tactics. Not an excuse for his behavior, however.

malg said:
The FA are a joke. It should have been reviewed, and he should have got a 3 match ban. We've now lost the moral high ground when getting shit decisions against us.....!

No we haven't the vast majority on here said it should have been a ban.
We've seen lots of tackles and off the ball stuff go unpunished by other teams.
We got lucky,it happens,occasionally even for us.

Remember when Kompany got sent off for a good challenge against Michael Jackson, but it wasnt overturned. Remeber when Ballotelli accidently stood on Parkers face, by accident, and was banned. Same happened with Ade when he slipped and stood on RVP's head, and accidentally slid in front of the away fans. Remember when fowler sniffed the floor and got banned. Sometimes shit happens, sometimes it doesn't.

Very lucky to get away with this one, it gets worst the more times you watch it. Anyway, moving on.....

jrb said:
Meltdown. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/aguero-238929/index11.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/aguero-238929/index11.html</a>

I kid you not but this is a post from sadcafe..

"Did the referee award the free kick to City or Chelsea?"

posted by kid cunto..

major twat or what.

Just listened to Talk Shite, and got the impression that Aguero’s stamp and the fact he has got away with it and the foul? that Kompany made on Torres for a pen is far more serious than North Korea, they really need consoling. The pair of tossers!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.