Is it true Aguero can't be banned? (Update P43)

CELTICRORY said:
Really hope he apologizes in some way, it was very unlike him.
Problem is; if he apologises, is he not (sort of) admitting some culpability? And therefore, ensuring his card is marked from then on? Probably is anyway, after yesterday.

bluetonium said:
I am positive Foy has told them that he saw it and interpreted as Aguero trying to jump over Luiz.
I can understand that from Foy's position he thought that Sergio might be trying to jump over Luiz.
I would suggest that Sergio should give Luiz his apology - and the press can get off his back - otherwise it is going to drag on , and on.
Mankers and Aguero to give a statement saying "I am sorry for the mis-timed tackle I had no reason to try to hurt David "
Some of you might think Sergio has nothing to apologise for but it will take the heat out of it.
ITV will keep replaying this whenever a bad tackle comes up.
Just take the heat out of it.

teddykgb said:
Yes, directly before the challenge. He throws an amazingly cynical elbow pretty much designed to get Aguero in the face or force him to stop running. This is why Aguero was so mad. His actions were stupid but not entirely unprovoked, Luiz definitely threw an elbow and was frustrating the shit out of aguero all game with similar tactics. Not an excuse for his behavior, however.
aguero46zdn.gif

Talk about hyperbole. If you think anything Luiz does in that gif is wrong, then you'd have to agree Yaya, Kompany and Zab at least all deserved reds several times over in that game. It was a completely unjustified retaliation to a simple hand off however you look at it. He better score a hat-trick against Spurs now and I hope he at least apologised in the dressing room because that was out of character according to everything the public knows about him. I understand frustration but you don't react like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.