Is Kolarov the weak link?

bowdonblue said:
I think so.

He didn't pick up his man for both the Liverpool goals, and same against for the QPR goal yesterday.

He loses concentration too easily.
Zabaleta took Kolarov out for Liverpool's first and their second was a free kick.

There were about three other players at fault for QPR's goal too.

Clichy should start without question! Kolarov is a liability at the back and bobby is playing with fire by keeping kola in the team! Seems a good lad on the training videos etc but bottom line is he is frustrating on the pitch where it matters! Hope bobby isn't going to tinker too much with formations this season as it may take the players a while to get used to it. I'm sure maicon will start more than not as well but hopefully not in a 3-5-2 formation as I don't think it suits us.

richards30 said:
Clichy should start without question! Kolarov is a liability at the back and bobby is playing with fire by keeping kola in the team! Seems a good lad on the training videos etc but bottom line is he is frustrating on the pitch where it matters! Hope bobby isn't going to tinker too much with formations this season as it may take the players a while to get used to it. I'm sure maicon will start more than not as well but hopefully not in a 3-5-2 formation as I don't think it suits us.
Might suit away from home. Yesterday it was effectively 2-6-2

Probably in terms of overall skill level. But he's also the best crosser we've got and mancinis rotation policy is what keeps us with less injuries and allowed us to finish last season at full strength.

Yesterday we rested Clichy and won the game which is a great result.

He's one of them players that complicates the shit out of the basics. And his crossing is pants.

YES this guy never learns from is mistakes.I think he would be better taking up modeling coz he was brillant in the 1st man city program showing us those lovely clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to get slated by the morons who think we cant have an opinion on here but i dont care....

He wouldnt be anywhere near first choice left back for me, hes utter shit at defending like Really bad, i played left back for a few years, yes it was a shit standard but i know whats required and hes very poor.

He'd only get a game in midfield in the league cup early fixtures as a crosser but he'd need someone behind him at left back to cover. Or maybe throw him on if we're losing and he mighr pull something out the bag like a good freekick.

But id sell him in january if anyone wants him.

None of our players are a weak link. Christ. Do they make mistakes? Yes. They do. Their positives outweigh their negatives and every single one of our players have negatives. A loud plurality on here though shit their pants all the time and like to pretend a liked player's boneheaded mistake is understandable but another player's boneheaded mistake is incontrovertible evidence of how "shite" they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.