Is life better with or without kids?

One of the downsides has been watching paddington bear 3 times in the last fortnight. Great film though but 3 times has tested me.

worsleyweb said:
One of the downsides has been watching paddington bear 3 times in the last fortnight. Great film though but 3 times has tested me.

You should think yourself lucky. My lad loved an old VHS of Sooty and Sweep. Under the age of 5 it was the only thing he ever wanted to watch. It was on constantly, I can still recite the fucking thing line for line nearly 20 years later.
We searched high and low for another Sooty and Sweep video and finally found one on Bury market.
I put it in the VCR only to find it was the same fucking show with a different cover.

"A sausage tree?"

'Yes a fucking sausage tree you ****!'

stony said:
worsleyweb said:

You should think yourself lucky. My lad loved an old VHS of Sooty and Sweep. Under the age of 5 it was the only thing he ever wanted to watch. It was on constantly, I can still recite the fucking thing line for line nearly 20 years later.
We searched high and low for another Sooty and Sweep video and finally found one on Bury market.
I put it in the VCR only to find it was the same fucking show with a different cover.

"A sausage tree?"

'Yes a fucking sausage tree you c**t!'

Ha - brilliant story!

I'm childless now and it's a life decision. Where I live it's even harder to justify socially than in the UK and Europe.

I think and have seen, that children are simply not for everyone. They can do a lot of good (focus, love, purpose, meaning) but they can also be, at the very least, a nuisance. I think it's an easier decision now than when you were getting married at 20 and dying at 40.

Don't have kids. But the correct answer is "with".

Although spending a few hours in the megastore Toys-R-Us for my nieces and nephews tonight made me ponder that answer. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.