Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Came back home through T2 tonight. Landed at 19.45, off the plane, through passport control and baggage reclaim and in a cab within an hour. Well done guys!

Came back home through T2 tonight. Landed at 19.45, off the plane, through passport control and baggage reclaim and in a cab within an hour. Well done guys!
Same last night, very quick, I must admit it does look a lot more like and international airport, they even make you walk fucking miles from your plane to passport control, said to the border control guy is that to put people off coming into the country!

Just gone out via T2 and it was fine. Half hour through security. Jet2 got us on the plane though and we had to wait 90 mins to take off! So frustrating. Totally scouse cabin crew too to make it 10 x worse !

Just gone out via T2 and it was fine. Half hour through security. Jet2 got us on the plane though and we had to wait 90 mins to take off! So frustrating. Totally scouse cabin crew too to make it 10 x worse !
There's a Jet2 pilot waking up today thinking "I'm sure I parked the plane right here!"

Yes!

If you want to see what a proper airport is like.
How a proper airport is run.
Fly to Munich Airport
The toilets are spotless. The cleaner has to log when the toilets are cleaned on a digital screen inset into the wall.

I've seen a toilet door off it's hinges and propped up against the wall in terminal one.
I've seen 4 out of toilet cubicles without toilet paper in terminal one.
The toilets in terminal one are a f*cking filty disgrace.
Bar the queues and queuing up, the security staff shout at passenger in the queue.
Some of security staff checking the cases are aggressive and rude to passengers.
I recently had an incident where a security staff member checked my case, questioned me in an aggresive manner, caught my coat in the case zip, I had no option but to cut a hole in the inner linning of my coat, pick the inner lining of the coat out of the zip with tweezers, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to close my case.
The security guard knew he'd done it whilst checking the contents of my case, but said nothing, gave me my case back with the coat caught in the zip, and walked off.
I complained to a supervisor. He told me to file a complaint on the airport website.

Last edited:
Yes!

Fly to Munich Airport
The toilets are spotless. The cleaner has to log when the toilets are cleaned on a digital screen inset into the wall.

I've seen a toilet door off it's hinges and propped up against the wall in terminal one.
I've seen 4 out of toilet cubicles without toilet paper in terminal one.
The toilets in terminal one are a f*cking filty disgrace.
Bar the queues and queuing up, the security staff shout at passenger in the queue.
Some of security staff checking the cases are aggressive and rude to passengers.
I recently had an incident where a security staff member checked my case, questioned me in an aggresive manner, caught my coat in the case zip, I had no option but to cut a hole in the inner linning of my coat, pick the inner lining of the coat out of the zip with tweezers, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to close my case.
The security guard knew he'd done it whilst checking the contents of my case, but said nothing, gave me my case back with the coat caught in the zip, and walked off.
I complained to a supervisor. He told me to file a complaint on the airport website.
Public Toilets are the same everywhere in the UK. Absolutely filthy. I’m always amazed that so many people have such dirty habits to make them that way. Toilet paper on the floor with crap on. Shit stains everywhere. Minging. I once went in McDonalds in town and someone had crapped in the Urinal! Put me right off my quarter pounder with cheese that did!

Fly to Munich Airport
or Barcelona,
or CDG, Paris
or Madrid
or Seville
or Valencia
or Bilbao
or Copenhagen

This list is endless, really.

Public Toilets are the same everywhere in the UK. Absolutely filthy. I’m always amazed that so many people have such dirty habits to make them that way. Toilet paper on the floor with crap on. Shit stains everywhere. Minging. I once went in McDonalds in town and someone had crapped in the Urinal! Put me right off my quarter pounder with cheese that did!
Better in the urinal than in the sink I guess :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.