Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Flew out of T2 last week and no issues at all, Hong Kong was very slow to get through. It seems T1 and T3 have the problems at Manchester

Arrived from Singapore today after 14 hours flying. T2 had no parking space ,so we were sat waiting for a hour . Got off the plane in a area which was like a building site and then walked to the baggage area ,then on to the train station. We must have passed 10 of them moving walkways. Not one of them was working . It's a joke of a money grabbing operation. I am dreading my next visit to the hole .

Arrived back from Italy an hour ago. Already had a row with some pissed up dick outside the terminal and then ended up with a taxi driver who tried to charge me an extra tenner because he had to drive an extra mile up the road from where we live. Home to a freezing cold house that is now going to cost about twenty quid to get remotely warm.

At least City are on late..........fuck.

Great to be back.

Arrived back from Italy an hour ago. Already had a row with some pissed up dick outside the terminal and then ended up with a taxi driver who tried to charge me an extra tenner because he had to drive an extra mile up the road from where we live. Home to a freezing cold house that is now going to cost about twenty quid to get remotely warm.

At least City are on late..........fuck.

Great to be back.
Not great! Has anyone told you we lost to Brentford yet? :-)

Not great! Has anyone told you we lost to Brentford yet? :-)

No chance. Finished 1-1 pal. Best thing about not reading any news is that I can just make shit up in my head and it's instantly true. A bit like I've never seen Leicester or Liverpool with the Premier League trophy. Never fucking happened in my world matey!

That dusting of snow we gave had this morning has managed to close the airport. All other airports open as usual I believe. Shocking planning as usual by the airport management.

That dusting of snow we gave had this morning has managed to close the airport. All other airports open as usual I believe. Shocking planning as usual by the airport management.

I couldn't believe it when I heard, the lightest if snow flurries. A few years ago I was boarding the plane and I heard somebody say it was snowing. The pilot came on the tannoy to say they had to de-ice the wings, twenty minute delay, no problem. Five minutes later he was back.....the airport was closed. Three hours we sat there before taking off.

Liverpool was shut as well this morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.