Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

I flew to Budapest from London Luton (like Manchester Stoke!) and it was really quick in. Barely a queue at security.

Came back early hours Tuesday and to be fair was fairly quick and painless.
Yeah I got back early hours Wednesday last week it was like a ghost airport.

TBF apart from a security queue on the way out the week before that for a couple of quid I could have missed that.

Flying out was chaotic through security.

On my return. it took me 20 minutes getting off aircraft, through passport control, collect luggage then on to bus (7am landing). Can't complain about that.

Flew back yesterday shambles as usual

We got off the plane and into a tiny glass corridor which they would not let us out of because passport queue was so big .

When they let us out the passport queue was huge coming from different directions. One positive was when I finally got through my bag was on the belt .

Whoever has the cleaning contract needs sacking it’s also absolutely filthy

Went from Liverpool airport to France today and it was a pleasure as always. Like a ghost town with not a queue in sight. Look out for the twat in the camera van though who videos you for stopping on the double red lines so they can send out your £100 fine :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.