Is Nasri a liability?

Over the course of the season he's been one of our better players.

He's suspect mentally though. Anyone who blames his own shit form on not being happy because the manager wasn't nice to him (and the tealady) can't be relied upon when the shit hits the fan imo

totallywired said:
He wasn`t when he scored the winner against sunderland. He also links up well with Silva and Yaya. He is top class and rarely gives the ball away.
Now get the fuck off his back.
Liability; that would be the wankers who moan and winge at evey game. 7 seconds into the game against southampton and the cocksucker behind me in 326 was moaning at Demi for knocking the ball long as droped out of the sky. WTF is all that about.
Well said, blue.

I think Samir has been good this season and some of his combination play with Silva is outstanding.

I do think he should score more though. Hazard has 14 goals for the chavs and Nasri has just 5 for us.

christ. before he was nearly murdered at newcastle he was in the very short running for our POTY. he also scored the winner at Wembley btw.

FFS

He's been good for us this season. He's even convinced me that he can do a good job for us.
Not as good as he was before the injury inflicted on him at Newcastle mind. Not sure why? Has he put on a little weight?

Santiago Street . said:
Anyone who blames his own shit form on not being happy because the manager wasn't nice to him (and the tealady) can't be relied upon when the shit hits the fan imo

Half the team, the kitman, and 37% of this board blamed their problems on a manager lacking social skills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.