Is Nasri a liability?

I think we should definately get rid . . . . As soon as we have made a perfect (right footed) clone of silva . . .

One thing I have noticed is that he seems to play better with Kolarov as opposed to Clichy.
Don't know if its just me

r.soleofsalford said:
jake28 said:
He can definately be a liability. He has improved this season but can still go missing all too easily when the going gets tough. Once a poulet always a poulet.

if nasri could only show the same backbone some of our fans have shown when thing get tough eh

''tough''

lol

Mike N said:
Quagmire blue said:
Mike N said:
I love the 'bring back (insert crap prayers name)' comments. They add such a lot to the debate.

As for Nasri, IMO, he's a superbly talented footballer but he often doesnt turn up for the big games. I think there's enough evidence of a number of fans saying similar to mean that it's a valid comment to make.
Yes hi mate.

It beats moaning ungrateful posts though and posts that slag players off conveniently after an average performance. They're quick to complain but never bother to praise our players or team when they do well, as is evident when you compare post match threads after a win (about 15 pages) and a loss (about 80 pages).

It does add to the debate because it highlights how spoilt most of our fans are these days!

No it does not. 'Ungrateful' fans is another bizarre point to make. We are football fans FFS, it hurts when we get beat. Of course there's going to be pages and pages of complaints.

Players who dont appear to be up for a fight, regardless of their undoubted talent, will always get stick. Compare his 'heart' with Silva; there is no contest.
So there should be pages and pages of complaints after a defeat but hardly any for when we win? Of course it hurts when we lose but it's not an excuse to slag players off and say they're a 'liability' based on one performance. Nasri wasn't even bad against Liverpool, everyone (exept Silva) was poor in the first half and in the 2nd half he improved vastly along with most of the other players.

In previous seasons I would agree with you about the lack of heart, desire from Nasri but under Pellegrini he always gives his all!

we have three or four players that you could argue are a liability when we dont have the ball.

we knew liverpool would come out at 100mph,we knew we had to defend well and try and get hold of the ball,keep it and make them chase the ball.

it took us 35 minutes,they were buoyed by an early goal and emotion.when we did finally start to play,we were good,those players who were a liability,now had the ball and they hurt teams.

the liverpool game cost us 3points but it may cost liverpool the league,as henderson and sturridge out will hinder them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.