Is Nasri a liability?

Burtonrdblue said:
gungho-tactics said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Aye he was fucking awful when we beat Chelsea in the title winning season. Wasn't he ?

Meant to add, it's also a team game . The hightlighted bit makes no sense at all.

Football is also 1vs1 game. Wingers in particular must be capable of beating their man. Unless Kolarov is making an overlapping run, Nasri can't beat his man.

-- Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:57 pm --

Burtonrdblue said:
Stevie Redmond was my favourite player!! although hes a fookin scouser!!!, My mate an Oldham fan loved him when he went there too, does anybody know what hes up to now is he still in Football???

-- Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:51 pm --

Would you swap Samir for Isco?? Don't think Isco was getting a game when Jese was fit. Do you think they could play together Isco and Samir?? It would take a bit of time for Isco to get used to the Prem, ala Silva..

Isco is exactly the same as Nasri (just a little bit better). But Ancelotti realizes that these type of players shouldn't be playing on the flanks. They should play in the centre. So now Ancelotti wants Isco to play in central midfield.

MP was trying to get Isco to come with him wasn't he? But he chose Madrid but didn't reckon on the rise of young Jese who BTW is defo a star in the making, I haven't watched much La Liga this season mate. Do you think he would handle centre mid at City in his first season? baptism of fire!! I agree with not playing players like him on the flanks but maybe his first season in England he may struggle with the speed,intensity the usual cliché!!, to play centre mid? Buy him anyway!!! I wonder how Samir would react to somebody in his position being bought, like Isco? Would it make him better or would he go the toys out of the pram?? I think it would make him better personally...

In a three man midfield, yes ofcourse. Nasri can do that for us though, and David Silva too.

But I don't think were' going to get the best out of Aguero if we go with a three man midfield. Best to stick to our 4-2-2-2.

Interesting thing is we had Navas when we were still going for Isco, right? What if we get Isco that time? Whose playing time would be much less? Silva, Milner or Nasri? As Milner didnt start majority of our games he certainly would have played less, but Nasri would have felt it even more

John.des said:
Interesting thing is we had Navas when we were still going for Isco, right? What if we get Isco that time? Whose playing time would be much less? Silva, Milner or Nasri? As Milner didnt start majority of our games he certainly would have played less, but Nasri would have felt it even more

Nasri was probably going to be sold.

JaviGarciaShow said:
cityok said:
Nasri deserved decent management and another season, he got both, and some say this his best season for us.

Still goes missing in every big game..
Yeah like the 2 derbies, Arsenal at home, Chelsea in the cup and the league cup final just to name a few.

nellyonthewing said:
Firstly let me say I am not a fan of Nasri. I sense he is not 100% committed to the cause. Occasionally he reveals the skills that he undoubtedly possesses but I find it annoying and irritating that these flashes of greatness are few and far between.
In games like yesterday he wanted to play the tippy tappy style of football he learnt at Arsenal. It came off once with Silva getting in on goal but generally his play for me is a weakness in the left side of our midfield.
David Silva is similar build and has been a titan in recent weeks running ,tackling and chasing. Cannot say the same about Nasri.
This is an area I would like to see us strengthen next Season.
Bottom line is if he was playing against us for the rags or Chelsea would he hurt us ,I don't think so.

When everything is going well and we are dominating a match then he can be a joy to watch.

When we need a bit of steel he doesn't have the stomach for it.

This is what impresses me so much about Silva. As well as being supremely talented he also gives his all for the team and is not afraid of the physical side of the game.

Can not be arsed reading thorough this thread as it just sums up some of the new breed of City fans.

Is Nasri a Liability? Get a life you ****.

JaviGarciaShow said:
cityok said:
Nasri deserved decent management and another season, he got both, and some say this his best season for us.

Still goes missing in every big game..

Which big games are you talking about? The ones we lose i presume where usually there are a lot of players who dont play well as we lost. Look at games like the League Cup final, both derbies, Arsenal at home, Liverpool at home that we all won, did he go missing in those? Those were all big games were they not? Funny how certain players are just jumped on after one poorish game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.