"Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini (merged)

I think we must find a good subsitute for Yaya Toure,
this subsitute should be a tall, large area moving strong man.

If no Yaya, we may lose mid-field control.......

mcfcJosh111 said:
Wasnt we in for another winger (Sanchez and Cerci) could it be we are trying to sign bale in a ade plus cash deal

Its clear that following the persuit of these two players Mancini is after a pacey winger before the window closes.

Its just a matter of who! I see spurs are closing in on a loan deal for a young winger. perhaps one is leaving... Lennon, Pienaar... Bale?

bluedan said:
mcfcJosh111 said:
Wasnt we in for another winger (Sanchez and Cerci) could it be we are trying to sign bale in a ade plus cash deal

Its clear that following the persuit of these two players Mancini is after a pacey winger before the window closes.

Its just a matter of who! I see spurs are closing in on a loan deal for a young winger. perhaps one is leaving... Lennon, Pienaar... Bale?

If Lennon's pathetic bottle job at OT isn't good enough reason to make sure he never wears a blue shirt, I don't know what is.

bluedan said:
mcfcJosh111 said:

I just can't see Mancini signing Lennon. Of those three it would have to be Bale wouldn't it? Cracking young player imo.

hgblue said:
bluedan said:
mcfcJosh111 said:

I just can't see Mancini signing Lennon. Of those three it would have to be Bale wouldn't it? Cracking young player imo.
Respect to Bale, but I can't see him leaving Spuds- hard to imagine they'd let him. We don't really play the classic winger which he excels at, so would he gel and would he get many starts?

Andouble said:
FantasyIreland said:
Andouble said:
Marwood on SSN just said no more in.

unless we find a loan player......

odd that we'd want to get a loan for a player.

Scott%20Parker_633573286844843750.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.