Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

Barcon said:
cookster said:
Cobwebcat said:
I can remember all the same arguments put forward about Mancini when we finished 5th....he will never get us there...no chance of a title.

It's the same people too. Really tiresome.

I may be wrong but aren't forums a debating area?

What's your point? Are you saying some people on here are not tiresome?

The forum probably mirrors City's fanbase. We're all fans with opinions, some stronger than others.

I don't dismiss people as tiresome just because their opinion may differ from mine.

cookster said:
Barcon said:
cookster said:
I may be wrong but aren't forums a debating area?

The forum probably mirrors City's fanbase. We're all fans with opinions, some stronger than others.

I don't dismiss people as tiresome just because their opinion may differ from mine.

Neither do I mate, but when the same people come out with the same stuff, day in, day out, regardless of whether it's regarding City, or their favourite type of music, it becomes tiresome. Would you sit next to the bloke in the pub that complains about the ale everyday?

Barcon said:
cookster said:
Barcon said:

Neither do I mate, but when the same people come out with the same stuff, day in, day out, regardless of whether it's regarding City, or their favourite type of music, it becomes tiresome. Would you sit next to the bloke in the pub that complains about the ale everyday?

Be nice to get to the pub everyday ;)

cookster said:
Barcon said:
cookster said:

Be nice to get to the pub everyday ;)

Lol, good answer.

skyblue_brother said:
The individual whom i heard this from is in the business of buying and running businesses in many different market sectors. He is currently in a position to be told that Mancini has lost the backing of the owners (& chairman) and the name of the individual in the owners head as replacement, i 100% believe the information i was told however i understand people's scepticism all i can say this was not a guy down the pub.

Now my personal opinion (was not told any of this) is that until Mancini is formally sacked he is in a position and has a opportunity to turn things around and save his job. Also given our new Barcelona connections i'm sure this can be quietly discussed with pep to understand if he would be interested.

Now i agree this would be very harsh on mancini and i actually like the guy even if i think he's still learning and makes mistakes. However he gave us the first title in my lifetime something i never thought i'd see so i'd give him time to grow the side. He however he has lost the confidence of the owners and if pep is open to discussions then we will have a new manager soon.

I take it this 'individual' doesn't work for the club.You're telling us what somebody said to you was something that was said by somebody else to him. I think you'll understand our scepticism.

Barcon said:
cookster said:
Barcon said:

you chose to come on the thread, therefore, just like your fictional pub bore, it might be better to sit somewhere else. Or fuck off to a thread which suits you.

Didsbury Dave said:
Barcon said:
cookster said:

you chose to come on the thread, therefore, just like your fictional pub bore, it might be better to sit somewhere else. Or fuck off to a thread which suits you.

I was having a civilized discussion with cookster, not sure what your problem is. I have managed to keep my trap shut on here for three years without reponding to your posts. I suggest you fuck off.

Didsbury Dave said:
Barcon said:
cookster said:

Oh I see, if you have a different view to another poster, that's the answer is it. I think you maybe missing the point of an Internet forum.

Are you ever happy about anything ?

Didsbury Dave said:
Barcon said:
cookster said:

Spot on Dave, I don't buy into your in spite of Mancini argument but you have a right to make it. I have suggested Benitez as alternative manager and got responses ignorant of the fact that he has without any doubt an exemplary record in Europe. I won't say anymore on the matter after this post, but I have made my mind up, unless Mancini turns his record around in European competition then it is either Pep (although hearing he wants a London club) or Benitez for me. Mancini had my full support until Wednesday night, as I have said with that defeat I came to realisation that his European record will never change; He will always be an underachiever in that respect, Benitez is completely the reverse in terms of clubs managed, an unequivocal overachiever.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Barcon said:

Spot on Dave, I don't buy into your in spite of Mancini argument but you have a right to make it. I have suggested Benitez as alternative manager and got responses ignorant of the fact that he has without any doubt an exemplary record in Europe. I won't say anymore on the matter after this post, but I have made my mind up, unless Mancini turns his record around in European competition then it is either Pep (although hearing he wants a London club) or Benitez for me. Mancini had my full support until Wednesday night, as I have said with that defeat I came to realisation that his European record will never change; He will always be an underachiever in that respect, Benitez is completely the reverse in terms of clubs managed, an unequivocal overachiever.

If that's your opinion, great.

Clubs aren't exactly queuing around the block to sign this managerial collosus us though, are they ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.