Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

Cobwebcat said:
I can remember all the same arguments put forward about Mancini when we finished 5th....he will never get us there...no chance of a title.

It's the same people too. Really tiresome.

You are right. It's the same old dismal drivel from the usual suspects.

The individual whom i heard this from is in the business of buying and running businesses in many different market sectors. He is currently in a position to be told that Mancini has lost the backing of the owners (& chairman) and the name of the individual in the owners head as replacement, i 100% believe the information i was told however i understand people's scepticism all i can say this was not a guy down the pub.

Now my personal opinion (was not told any of this) is that until Mancini is formally sacked he is in a position and has a opportunity to turn things around and save his job. Also given our new Barcelona connections i'm sure this can be quietly discussed with pep to understand if he would be interested.

Now i agree this would be very harsh on mancini and i actually like the guy even if i think he's still learning and makes mistakes. However he gave us the first title in my lifetime something i never thought i'd see so i'd give him time to grow the side. He however he has lost the confidence of the owners and if pep is open to discussions then we will have a new manager soon.

Cobwebcat said:
I can remember all the same arguments put forward about Mancini when we finished 5th....he will never get us there...no chance of a title.

We're never gonna win anything with Mancini!!! Ring a Bell? BOOM The FA Cup

We're never gonna win the league with Mancini!!! Ring a Bell? BOOM CHAMP16NS

Let us enjoy winning trophies with Mancini..

For the next five years these deluded can stuck being miserable and feeling sad

CityCTID said:
Cobwebcat said:

We're never gonna win anything with Mancini!!! Ring a Bell? BOOM The FA Cup

We're never gonna win the league with Mancini!!! Ring a Bell? BOOM CHAMP16NS

Let us enjoy winning trophies with Mancini..

For the next five years these deluded can stuck being miserable and feeling sad

You're a rag who's never been within a hundred miles of the Etihad. BOOM.

Cobwebcat said:

I may be wrong but aren't forums a debating area?

skyblue_brother said:
The individual whom i heard this from is in the business of buying and running businesses in many different market sectors. He is currently in a position to be told that Mancini has lost the backing of the owners (& chairman) and the name of the individual in the owners head as replacement, i 100% believe the information i was told however i understand people's scepticism all i can say this was not a guy down the pub.

Now my personal opinion (was not told any of this) is that until Mancini is formally sacked he is in a position and has a opportunity to turn things around and save his job. Also given our new Barcelona connections i'm sure this can be quietly discussed with pep to understand if he would be interested.

Now i agree this would be very harsh on mancini and i actually like the guy even if i think he's still learning and makes mistakes. However he gave us the first title in my lifetime something i never thought i'd see so i'd give him time to grow the side. He however he has lost the confidence of the owners and if pep is open to discussions then we will have a new manager soon.
Save the club? Could you explain please raggy

skyblue_brother said:

Nurse, where are you?

andyhinch said:
skyblue_brother said:

Save the club? Could you explain please raggy

Save his job not club, keep us!

cookster said:
Cobwebcat said:

I may be wrong but aren't forums a debating area?

What's your point? Are you saying some people on here are not tiresome?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.