Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

Barcon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Barcon said:
Neither do I mate, but when the same people come out with the same stuff, day in, day out, regardless of whether it's regarding City, or their favourite type of music, it becomes tiresome. Would you sit next to the bloke in the pub that complains about the ale everyday?
you chose to come on the thread, therefore, just like your fictional pub bore, it might be better to sit somewhere else. Or fuck off to a thread which suits you.

I was having a civilized discussion with cookster, not sure what your problem is. I have managed to keep my trap shut on here for three years without reponding to your posts. I suggest you fuck off.
so you can't see the irony of complaining about a thread being 'tiresome' whilst repeatedly contributing to it?

You can't see the irony in comparing the posters in it to pub bores, whilst plonking yourself in the next seat?

Davs 19 said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Didsbury Dave said:
you chose to come on the thread, therefore, just like your fictional pub bore, it might be better to sit somewhere else. Or fuck off to a thread which suits you.

Spot on Dave, I don't buy into your in spite of Mancini argument but you have a right to make it. I have suggested Benitez as alternative manager and got responses ignorant of the fact that he has without any doubt an exemplary record in Europe. I won't say anymore on the matter after this post, but I have made my mind up, unless Mancini turns his record around in European competition then it is either Pep (although hearing he wants a London club) or Benitez for me. Mancini had my full support until Wednesday night, as I have said with that defeat I came to realisation that his European record will never change; He will always be an underachiever in that respect, Benitez is completely the reverse in terms of clubs managed, an unequivocal overachiever.

If that's your opinion, great.

Clubs aren't exactly queuing around the block to sign this managerial collosus us though, are they ?

I have already, gone in to the reasons why that may be the case, like I have said he was an overachiever in the respect that appeals to me, Benitez has been out of work for a year, so was Mancini for a year, I seem to recall he was linked with Notts County prior to joining us. Benitez made a bad decision in jumping in too quickly to the Inter job after getting sacked by Liverpool and I am in no doubt he has regrets over this. But he is preparing for another job and not just any, his ambition means he won't take just any, unless his ability is far exceeded by this then he is justified in taking this stance.

Davs 19 said:
Spot on Dave, I don't buy into your in spite of Mancini argument but you have a right to make it. I have suggested Benitez as alternative manager and got responses ignorant of the fact that he has without any doubt an exemplary record in Europe. I won't say anymore on the matter after this post, but I have made my mind up, unless Mancini turns his record around in European competition then it is either Pep (although hearing he wants a London club) or Benitez for me. Mancini had my full support until Wednesday night, as I have said with that defeat I came to realisation that his European record will never change; He will always be an underachiever in that respect, Benitez is completely the reverse in terms of clubs managed, an unequivocal overachiever.

If that's your opinion, great.

Clubs aren't exactly queuing around the block to sign this managerial collosus us though, are they ?

I have already, gone in to the reasons why that may be the case, like I have said he was an overachiever in the respect that appeals to me, Benitez has been out of work for a year, so was Mancini for a year, I seem to recall he was linked with Notts County prior to joining us. Benitez made a bad decision in jumping in too quickly to the Inter job after getting sacked by Liverpool and I am in no doubt he has regrets over this. But he is preparing for another job and not just any, his ambition means he won't take just any, unless his ability is far exceeded by this then he is justified in taking this stance.

I guess we'll see.

Didsbury Dave said:
so you can't see the irony of complaining about a thread being 'tiresome' whilst repeatedly contributing to it?

You can't see the irony in comparing the posters in it to pub bores, whilst plonking yourself in the next seat?

Of course he doesn't just as all the other nitwits who've crawled out of the woodwork since Wednesday to remind us what terrible supporters we are ... funny the number of posters who you never ever see in an actual discussion about the team or even on the forum itself in some cases, until such time as Mancini drops a fucking enormous bollock. Then they turn up en masse to tell us to "get behind the manager ffs" "stop moaning ffs" "just be happy ffs".

I'm still pissing myself at swp's back telling me that he has a more enjoyable "supporter experience" than me because of what I post on here. Separating the men from the boys has never been easier.

I have suggested Benitez as alternative manager and got responses ignorant of the fact that he has without any doubt an exemplary record in Europe. I won't say anymore on the matter after this post, but I have made my mind up, unless Mancini turns his record around in European competition then it is either Pep (although hearing he wants a London club) or Benitez for me. Mancini had my full support until Wednesday night, as I have said with that defeat I came to realisation that his European record will never change; He will always be an underachiever in that respect, Benitez is completely the reverse in terms of clubs managed, an unequivocal overachiever.
It is difficult to encounter such an extraordinary endorsement of Rafa outside deepest Toxteth or from members of his close family. Your predictions for Mancini's future failure are duly noted but I am grateful that these were your final words on the subject of a man who had your total support until Wednesday teatime. (I would like to hear more from the voices you hear concerning Guardiola's cockney preferences tho')

Didsbury Dave said:
Barcon said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I was having a civilized discussion with cookster, not sure what your problem is. I have managed to keep my trap shut on here for three years without reponding to your posts. I suggest you fuck off.

Mate, the guy asked a question and I answered it, you came along and told me to fuck off to another thread. Maybe you have taken it personally and consider yourself that bloke in the pub. Truth is, I didn't have you in mind when I said that and I haven't even read any of your posts on this thread.

BillyShears said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Of course he doesn't just as all the other nitwits who've crawled out of the woodwork since Wednesday to remind us what terrible supporters we are ... funny the number of posters who you never ever see in an actual discussion about the team or even on the forum itself in some cases, until such time as Mancini drops a fucking enormous bollock. Then they turn up en masse to tell us to "get behind the manager ffs" "stop moaning ffs" "just be happy ffs".

I'm still pissing myself at swp's back telling me that he has a more enjoyable "supporter experience" than me because of what I post on here. Separating the men from the boys has never been easier.

Billy you touting for a new nemesis now Manico has been banned ;)

cookster said:
BillyShears said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Billy you touting for a new nemesis now Manico has been banned ;)

Has Mancio been banned - hallefuckinglujah! About time that troll was dispensed with.

Nah, me and Swp's Back are cool. We spar with each other but we don't take it too personally. I'm sure he'll have something witty to say about my separating the men from the boys comment!

Barcon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Barcon said:

Mate, the guy asked a question and I answered it, you came along and told me to fuck off to another thread. Maybe you have taken it personally and consider yourself that bloke in the pub. Truth is, I didn't have you in mind when I said that and I haven't even read any of your posts on this thread.
fair enough. There's such a hail of bullets and insults when you dare to question the managers decisions that it's easy to be over defensive. I must have misunderstood you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.