Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

adrianr said:
100+ pages and we're considering Rafa Benitez?

Rafa 'FACT' Benitez?

Monkeys with typewriters springs to mind, but infinite time clearly doesn't produce Shakespeare.

Ludicrous, really.

If you're going to suggest sacking Mancini, at least suggest someone who wouldn't take the club backwards.

forevermancity said:
He was a tevez wonder goal away from getting a kicking from all angles tonight, pretty sure the Mancini fanboys wouldn't have been able to defend that performance.

Great to have 3 points and a clean sheet, but fuck me are we boring and slow, reminded me of the Pearce days tonight.

This. I couldn't wait to be put out of my misery which is saying something because usually I can't sleep the night before a game.

citymad said:
I'm a Mancini supporter but the way he's treating Sinclair, Dzeko and persisting with Balotelli and kolorov is quite frankly bizarre. Can't help wonder that if pep, hiddink or RAFA was in charge now we'd have a much more settled style of play and the players would look happy.
Nice try.

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
forevermancity said:
He was a tevez wonder goal away from getting a kicking from all angles tonight, pretty sure the Mancini fanboys wouldn't have been able to defend that performance.

Great to have 3 points and a clean sheet, but fuck me are we boring and slow, reminded me of the Pearce days tonight.

Laughable.

It is to have spent all that money, have all those top class players who have been playing together for upwards of two seasons, be reigning champions, and still look so woefully poor and so woefully uninterested that we nearly got turned over for the second time in four days by second rate opposition.

I stand by the fact that Mancini should be safe as houses until the season ends. But I really truly hope someone above him pulls him aside and reminds him of just how his Inter regime unravelled.

To be honest i think the players need to take much of the blame as much as anybody

The work rate today expecially in the first half Tevez apart was wank and when compared to last week with 10 men it was just appaling that can only be the players

Thought Tevez / Aguero and Nasri did not give much options in the first half hence the slow build up

Sky Blue said:
citymad said:
I'm a Mancini supporter but the way he's treating Sinclair, Dzeko and persisting with Balotelli and kolorov is quite frankly bizarre. Can't help wonder that if pep, hiddink or Rafa was in charge now we'd have a much more settled style of play and the players would look happy.

Hiddink or Rafa?......what a clueless little man you are.

I'm glad he persisted with Balotelli tonight otherwise we wouldn't have had the 3 points.

In what way did balotelli change the game ? Did nothing apart from winning a corner once late on. It was tevez's energy, desire and skill that won us the game.

sam-caddick said:
citymad said:
I'm a Mancini supporter but the way he's treating Sinclair, Dzeko and persisting with Balotelli and kolorov is quite frankly bizarre. Can't help wonder that if pep, hiddink or Rafa was in charge now we'd have a much more settled style of play and the players would look happy.

What lets Mancini down is his man management, both Pep and Mourinho heavily rely on their man management skills alongside their tactical know-how!

Man management is king in modern football.
Jose lost the chelsea dressing room. Now looks like he's about to lose Reals too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.