Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

Sky Blue said:
citymad said:
Sky Blue said:
Hiddink or Rafa?......what a clueless little man you are.

I'm glad he persisted with Balotelli tonight otherwise we wouldn't have had the 3 points.

In what way did balotelli change the game ? Did nothing apart from winning a corner once late on. It was tevez's energy, desire and skill that won us the game.

Rafa Benitez....When I've stopped laughing at that ridiculous suggestion I'll get back to you....

Not ridiculous at all, he didn't do too bad with Liverpool. Not saying I want Mancini out but you yourself must be questioning a little that Mancini's decisions have been a little out of sorts lately. There's something not quite right at the moment with the players performance.

joezilla said:
Davs 19 said:
joezilla said:
support or no support from the fans, at the moment he's really hanging on a thread.

.....with a newly signed 5 year deal....so pleased are owners aren't reactionary knee jerkers like some......
i don't want to sound like one, but lets be realistic about it. what are deals in modern football? the stakes are too high and everything changes literally over night(the tevez issue from last year is your best example).
that thread i'm talking off is the league title at the moment. chelskea are spending a lot to win it and falkao is most likely to join them in january. mancini got 50 million to spend on players that he never uses and for a system that proved to be a complete and utter failure. it's not my cash so i don't care, but i'm sure the sheiks aren't so casual about it.

That may be the difference between us. I do.

citymad said:
Sky Blue said:
citymad said:
In what way did balotelli change the game ? Did nothing apart from winning a corner once late on. It was tevez's energy, desire and skill that won us the game.

Rafa Benitez....When I've stopped laughing at that ridiculous suggestion I'll get back to you....

Not ridiculous at all, he didn't do too bad with Liverpool. Not saying I want Mancini out but you yourself must be questioning a little that Mancini's decisions have been a little out of sorts lately. There's something not quite right at the moment with the players performance.

Don't waste your time mate, I looked everything he has done in his time at Valencia and Liverpool considering the resources he had he stood out as having some appeal. People who laughing off Rafa, are suggesting he was lucky, he fluked 2 champions league finals in 3 years, and that he is not just up to scratch but down right incompetent.

This thread keeps on getting worse and worse. One guy talking about getting rafa in as manager and another comparing the game to something under Pearce. We won the fucking game for christ sake. We still remain unbeaten while united have been defeated twice. You're all spoiled. Support your bloody team, support your manager

Kun Aguero said:
Salar said:
The people who are saying that we need to replace Mancini do you even know who we should replace him with.(Im not saying we should replace him by the way).

Mourinho.

Short term gain long term pain

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
citymad said:
Sky Blue said:

Don't waste your time mate, I looked everything he has done in his time at Valencia and Liverpool considering the resources he had he stood out as having some appeal. People who laughing off Rafa, are suggesting he was lucky, he fluked 2 champions league finals in 3 years, and that he is not just up to scratch but down right incompetent.

Did he win the Prem ??? Exactly......

I couldn't for the life of me understand why his contract needed to be extended anyway ( I doubt many of the football superpowers where trying to entice him away). You only have to look at our left flank and how exposed it's been over the last couple of games to realise just how stubborn he is. Perfect game to give Sinclair a run, oh no Play kolorov there instead. Sinclair might well be useless but at least let's find out. fuck me how shite was kolorov today.

DavidSilvasLeftFoot said:
This thread keeps on getting worse and worse. One guy talking about getting rafa in as manager

Two of them now....At least the Utd fans will be able to sing 'Rafael beneath us' if they get their wish.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
citymad said:
Sky Blue said:

What this? The Edinburgh fuckin fringe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.