Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

Unknown_Genius said:
moomba said:
If Benitez was in charge of us last season he would have fallen apart to baconfaces mind games like he did the one time he got Liverpool close.

Mind games are a media myth. Liverpool lost that title because they didn't have the squad depth, and the rags were just better at winning "ugly". There are many reasons teams buckle at the final hurdle, and some drunken Scot making banal, childish comments in a press-conference is probably bottom of the list.
Rubbish he made Keegan crack in 1996 when Newcastle should have won the title

baildon blue said:
Unknown_Genius said:
moomba said:
If Benitez was in charge of us last season he would have fallen apart to baconfaces mind games like he did the one time he got Liverpool close.

Mind games are a media myth. Liverpool lost that title because they didn't have the squad depth, and the rags were just better at winning "ugly". There are many reasons teams buckle at the final hurdle, and some drunken Scot making banal, childish comments in a press-conference is probably bottom of the list.
Rubbish he made Keegan crack in 1996 when Newcastle should have won the title

Mind games, you want mind game's......go to Lympstone if you want mind game's.

AKA Lympsvitz

Rascal said:
Sack everyone

Make dismal dave the boss, he has the ansewers

Like the one I gave last week , where I said ya ya isn't a holding midfielder? When you said that meant I knew nothing about football?

There's a fairly obvious reason you stay in The Cellar....

I'm sure DD is as happy as every City fan that we won today. Was crucial we did today as we'd have been under huge pressure had we not won. Hopefully that baton passes to Utd tomorrow

Didsbury Dave said:
Rascal said:
Sack everyone

Like the one I gave last week , where I said ya ya isn't a holding midfielder? When you said that meant I knew nothing about football?

You know a little about football, i grant you that.

The reason i stay in the cellar is because the likes of you dont know enough and shout and dominate stupid points.

I will debate football people always, but they have to be on my level and sorry Dismal you are not worthy son.

Rascal said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rascal said:
Sack everyone

You know a little about football, i grant you that.

The reason i stay in the cellar is because the likes of you dont know enough and shout and dominate stupid points.

I will debate football people always, but they have to be on my level and sorry Dismal you are not worthy son.
Right. So you know so much about football you don't come on the main forum, apart from to occasionally tell people they don't know anything about football.

Brilliant.

Didsbury Dave said:
Right. So you know so much about football you don't come on the main forum, apart from to occasionally tell people they don't know anything about football.

Brilliant.

I dont come on here that much because clowns like you proclaim you know so much and have the rabid masses going potty

There was a time i enjoyed talking footy up here with wise posters who knew there football. You would not be in that category im afraid.

Rascal said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Brilliant.

I dont come on here that much because clowns like you proclaim you know so much and have the rabid masses going potty

There was a time i enjoyed talking footy up here with wise posters who knew there football. You would not be in that category im afraid.
Think it's puberty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.