Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

Pam said:
Why do football fans turn into mentally challenged 12 year olds at the slightest sign of trouble? So the CL's gone and we're pissed off. Its a disgrace but ffs, it happens. I think we'll find a way to win the title again. Stop with the suicide threats. You are a load of big girls' blouses.
Because we care? And it's not the fact we have crashed out... It's the manner in which we have

sam-caddick said:
What lets Mancini down is his man management, both Pep and Mourinho heavily rely on their man management skills alongside their tactical know-how! Man management is king in modern football.
Asked if he had read the riot act to his under-performing and allegedly mutinous players at half-time, the Manchester City manager shrugged and said no. "I was calm," he said. "This time I only shot three players."

Pam said:
AlthamBlue said:
Jaskosss said:
hahahahahaha while you think you gave an argument for not sacking Mancini you actually gave one why we actually should be sacking him.

Did I? How?

God alone knows what distortions these people will put themselves through to come up with a reason to say we should get rid of Mancini ... "I burnt my toast this morning, sack Mancini; my coffee machine broke down, sack Mancini; .... the price of petrol is a holy disgrace, sack Mancini; I decorated the living room last week but I've decided I don't like the wall paper, sack Mancini; we're only fucking second and therefore the sky is falling, sack Mancini; my fucking goldfish died, sack Mancini".

They can fuck right off.

Thanks, Pam, for pointing out that the manager of any football club has NO responsibility for anything that happens on the pitch. You rant and rave here, but NEVER make an attempt at a substantive argument.

Blue Heaven said:
Pam said:
AlthamBlue said:
Did I? How?

God alone knows what distortions these people will put themselves through to come up with a reason to say we should get rid of Mancini ... "I burnt my toast this morning, sack Mancini; my coffee machine broke down, sack Mancini; .... the price of petrol is a holy disgrace, sack Mancini; I decorated the living room last week but I've decided I don't like the wall paper, sack Mancini; we're only fucking second and therefore the sky is falling, sack Mancini; my fucking goldfish died, sack Mancini".

They can fuck right off.

Thanks, Pam, for pointing out that the manager of any football club has NO responsibility for anything that happens on the pitch. You rant and rave here, but NEVER make an attempt at a substantive argument.

+ 1

Pam said:
Why do football fans turn into mentally challenged 12 year olds at the slightest sign of trouble?

Pam, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Okay, on second thought, you should. All you do is moan, groan and complain about other posters whom you accuse of moaning, groaning and complaining. You are truly a carbuncle on the posterior of humanity...

Blue Heaven said:
Pam said:
Why do football fans turn into mentally challenged 12 year olds at the slightest sign of trouble?

Pam, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Okay, on second thought, you should. All you do is moan, groan and complain about other posters whom you accuse of moaning, groaning and complaining. You are truly a carbuncle on the posterior of humanity...
Very well put

The Mancini topics should really be dead now. Huge win today. Ekeing out 3 points in circumstances like that are the games that mark you apart. Tevez rescues Mancini with his best performance of the season. Possibly because he was the fittest, and freshest City player out there.

Marvin said:
The Mancini topics should really be dead now. Huge win today. Ekeing out 3 points in circumstances like that are the games that mark you apart. Tevez rescues Mancini with his best performance of the season. Possibly because he was the fittest, and freshest City player out there.

Where is that fucking "LIKE" button?

moomba said:
If Benitez was in charge of us last season he would have fallen apart to baconfaces mind games like he did the one time he got Liverpool close.

Mind games are a media myth. Liverpool lost that title because they didn't have the squad depth, and the rags were just better at winning "ugly". There are many reasons teams buckle at the final hurdle, and some drunken Scot making banal, childish comments in a press-conference is probably bottom of the list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.