Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

lastmanback said:
Football forum where people like to hide in a cellar and talk about anything but football ?

The cellar is only the sane place on the forum

Sort of

Rascal said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Right. So you know so much about football you don't come on the main forum, apart from to occasionally tell people they don't know anything about football.

Brilliant.

I dont come on here that much because clowns like you proclaim you know so much and have the rabid masses going potty

There was a time i enjoyed talking footy up here with wise posters who knew there football. You would not be in that category im afraid.

The forum equivalent of a guy without a job or family who spends his life in the pub, poncing drinks, telling everyone how he doesnt want a job because society's fucked, then.

As I said, brilliant.

Didsbury Dave said:
Rascal said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Right. So you know so much about football you don't come on the main forum, apart from to occasionally tell people they don't know anything about football.

Brilliant.

I dont come on here that much because clowns like you proclaim you know so much and have the rabid masses going potty

There was a time i enjoyed talking footy up here with wise posters who knew there football. You would not be in that category im afraid.

The forum equivalent of a guy without a job or family who spends his life in the pub, poncing drinks, telling everyone how he doesnt want a job because society's fucked, then.

As I said, brilliant.
Bed time young man

Didsbury Dave said:
Rascal said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Brilliant.

As I said, brilliant.

You are odd weird and strange

odd

Didsbury Dave said:
Rascal said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Brilliant.

As I said, brilliant.

You're a legend in your own mind. It's a shame but interesting in a bizarre sort of way.

back me or sack me according to one of the rags

i think mancini has been backed enough, without making demands to be backed to be fair.

your players, your tactics, your coaches mancini...if we have a problem (2nd in the league mind), it is your fault

Lucky13 said:
Back me or sack me story being discussed on the Sunday Supplement now.

Henry Winter just pointed out that the "supporters are totally behind Mancini". Good job he doesn't listen to some of the dismal drivel on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.