Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

de niro said:
Danielmanc said:
Lucky13 said:
Back me or sack me story being discussed on the Sunday Supplement now.

Henry Winter just pointed out that the "supporters are totally behind Mancini". Good job he doesn't listen to some of the dismal drivel on here.

i think he means the match going fans.
Everyone at the game yesterday wants Rafa, could you not hear the chants?

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
Danielmanc said:
Henry Winter just pointed out that the "supporters are totally behind Mancini". Good job he doesn't listen to some of the dismal drivel on here.

Everyone at the game yesterday wants Rafa, could you not hear the chants?
isn't that the chant for Mario's ex?

de niro said:
Danielmanc said:
Lucky13 said:

True. Fans were good yesterday. Was a dismal 1st half, on the back of a disappointing game yet no cat calls, no pressure on the team from the stands, and when the team raised their game in 2nd half they got behind the team. Also the usual Mancini songs

de niro said:
Danielmanc said:
Lucky13 said:

I think you're right

We as supporters crave for the stability that we've not had for decades so that's why Roberto will get much less pressure off the fans than he would at comparable clubs.But with this other Barcelona guy taking over from Marwood,he must be looking over his shoulder at the unattatched Pep regardless of the security a 5yr contract should be giving

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
We as supporters crave for the stability that we've not had for decades so that's why Roberto will get much less pressure off the fans than he would at comparable clubs.But with this other Barcelona guy taking over from Marwood,he must be looking over his shoulder at the unattatched Pep regardless of the security a 5yr contract should be giving

Really?
So you reckon fans of other clubs would have 126 page threads on their supporters websites asking if the manager who has just won them the Premiership should be replaced?
I think he gets a lot of pressure off the fans on here,personally.
Or at least some folk who claim to be fans.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:

Really?
So you reckon fans of other clubs would have 126 page threads on their supporters websites asking if the manager who has just won them the Premiership should be replaced?

can you imagine the difference in results between a poll at the ground and a poll on here?!

tells you all you need to know

From what I've seen of Utd Chelsea & arsenal supporters they are incredibly fickle.It wasn't that long ago they were calling for fergies head,Wenger out is a constant theme and Chelsea change so regularly they are bound to speculate

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:

Really?

We are unbeaten in the league, 2nd in the table and still in the F.A.Cup. Rejoice fellow fans, rejoice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.