Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

Mike D said:
After what can only be described as an humiliating night in champions league football for the club. The question I am now asking which I guessing is in back of a lot of peoples minds is this it for Macini? Is this as far as he can take us?

No.

Next question.

Let’s sack only the third City manager to win us the title while we’re in the top three and unbeaten in the league this season. Apart from being phenomenally stupid it would make us the laughing stock of world football.

It is easy to forget City are undergoing a revolution behind the scenes in management and infrastructure. Unsettling for Mancini who is trying to move on the playing side whilst so much is happening with uncertainty outside his control. This will impact on players and everyone in the club. Mancini is only focussed on results. It is hard to criticise him or what he has said.

The ambition is to dominate Europe then beyond or do we want to consolidate like Arsenal? Mancini has set his marker. Players need to grow the top club mentality that will deliver results to match that ambition. Mancini has this.

sack him if we wanna make fun of ourselves.

ffs, why is every being such a baby? be patient, please.
after waiting 44 years we just won our first league cup with mancini, so we can give some time to our manager and players, can't we?

about the champions leage, we are champions of england, but it doesn't mean we are world champions.

nothing's finished, so just keep watching!

Rascal said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rascal said:
Sack everyone

Make dismal dave the boss, he has the ansewers

Like the one I gave last week , where I said ya ya isn't a holding midfielder? When you said that meant I knew nothing about football?

There's a fairly obvious reason you stay in The Cellar....

You know a little about football, i grant you that.

The reason i stay in the cellar is because the likes of you dont know enough and shout and dominate stupid points.

I will debate football people always, but they have to be on my level and sorry Dismal you are not worthy son.

I find DD's posts here to be measured, reasonable and well thought out.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:56 am --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
Lucky13 said:
Back me or sack me story being discussed on the Sunday Supplement now.
Back, sack and crack story being discussed in The Cellar now.

Ah, The Cellar, Bluemoon's own "shadow cabinet" in action...

baildon blue said:
Unknown_Genius said:
moomba said:
If Benitez was in charge of us last season he would have fallen apart to baconfaces mind games like he did the one time he got Liverpool close.

Mind games are a media myth. Liverpool lost that title because they didn't have the squad depth, and the rags were just better at winning "ugly". There are many reasons teams buckle at the final hurdle, and some drunken Scot making banal, childish comments in a press-conference is probably bottom of the list.
Rubbish he made Keegan crack in 1996 when Newcastle should have won the title

Bollocks. That "I love it" rant was made AFTER Newcastle fell behind in the title race. United sycophants in the media like to portray that as the turning point. It wasn't. The reason Newcastle lost out, is because Keegan is a tactically naive manager, and United had a great second half to the season. Nothing to do with "mind games".

BimboBob said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
We as supporters crave for the stability that we've not had for decades so that's why Roberto will get much less pressure off the fans than he would at comparable clubs.But with this other Barcelona guy taking over from Marwood,he must be looking over his shoulder at the unattatched Pep regardless of the security a 5yr contract should be giving

Really?
So you reckon fans of other clubs would have 126 page threads on their supporters websites asking if the manager who has just won them the Premiership should be replaced?
I think he gets a lot of pressure off the fans on here,personally.
Or at least some folk who claim to be fans.

We are unbeaten in the league, 2nd in the table and still in the F.A.Cup. Rejoice fellow fans, rejoice.

Still in the FA Cup? My, how did we manage that?! Surely one of Mancini's greatest achievements, eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.