Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

gordondaviesmoustache said:
DD said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
You only ever seem to post when we lose.

A few weeks ago you felt that losing to united could serve a wider purpose, something no City fan I know could ever contemplate.

I imagine you must have enjoyed today.

I actually posted about 50 times the night before we lost our first game, so your second paragraph has completely contradicted your first. As for the third, well, obviously not, or I wouldn't be getting so pissed off with life as to deal with people like yourself who refuse to look beyond the pale.

My opinion is the same now as it is then.

You can throw up that quote all you like (which I admitted was a bit silly soon after I said it) but the point remains; for the long term good, we will be much better off without Mancini.
I will qualify what I said by saying that you only ever post when things are looking shaky for Mancini.Your posting history in entirely concurrent and consistent with someone whose hatred for our manager far exceeds his love for City.

I have no issue with well reasoned arguments against our manager, he certainly has a case to answer, but I am inimical to someone who only seems to be animated about our club when things are not going to plan. I'm not saying you're a rag, but that is most certainly one of the hallmarks of such people who post on here.

That said, I have been going to City for 35 years now and had to sit next to negative, moaning, tiresome 'bitter blues' ad nauseum, and had my fair share of run ins with them, so there is more than one plausible explanation for your disposition.

Either way I certainly wouldn't want to be next to you on the trenches.

Well made points. there certainly are a lot of tiresome 'bitter blues'. Unhappy when we have Alan Ball or Mr Pearce, unhappy when we have a manager who has won 3 pieces of silverware in 3 years - one of which was just 7 months ago and was the biggest prize ever. And if you think Champions League is more important - ask Fergie

Rammy Blue said:
DD said:
Rammy Blue said:
Sorry Dave but the guy doesn't deserve debating with. He quite clearly stated he thought City losing to the scum would serve a wider purpose, in which case GDM is bang on the money.

Bollocks. It's just an excuse for you to justify ignoring my absolutely correct points.

I was as gutted as anyone that day and don't believe otherwise.

In fact, re-reading my post, I think it was along the line of "should the worst happen, then this will be the consolation", so I take back my last post. I had nothing to apologise for.

I suppose it sums up the menatlity on here. You want to win battles. I want to win wars. That's what sorts out the men from the boys. You've got a loser's attitude. I've got a winner's attitude.

Shut up you tool, you're full of shit.

I actually agree with a lot of what you say...

WTF???

jay_mcfc said:
No excuses for these recent appalling performances. Mancini has to win the league to have any chance of being our manager next season and that is looking slimmer with every incoherent performance we put in.

We were nothing short of abysmal today and Saturday and for this there are no excuses

I'll admit I've seen no highlights of the match but we lost due to what sounded like a lucky goal from Johnson. The Pundits were saying he didn't even realise it went in. Is that an abysmal performance from City? 57% possession and 12 shots on target too.

If I'm wrong then I'll hold my hands up but it just didn't happen for us today.

peoffrey said:
jay_mcfc said:
No excuses for these recent appalling performances. Mancini has to win the league to have any chance of being our manager next season and that is looking slimmer with every incoherent performance we put in.

We were nothing short of abysmal today and Saturday and for this there are no excuses

I'll admit I've seen no highlights of the match but we lost due to what sounded like a lucky goal from Johnson. The Pundits were saying he didn't even realise it went in. Is that an abysmal performance from City? 57% possession and 12 shots on target too.

You can't be this sensible and objective on here mate!

peoffrey said:
jay_mcfc said:

You're wrong. Very wrong. It was a socking performance as was Saturday

peoffrey said:
jay_mcfc said:

Sorry but we were poor. Didn't create enough openings and when we did get a sniff at goal we were wasteful. Our build up was slow and obvious and our plan B was to play like stoke.

Blue Heaven said:
Rammy Blue said:
DD said:
Bollocks. It's just an excuse for you to justify ignoring my absolutely correct points.

I was as gutted as anyone that day and don't believe otherwise.

In fact, re-reading my post, I think it was along the line of "should the worst happen, then this will be the consolation", so I take back my last post. I had nothing to apologise for.

I suppose it sums up the menatlity on here. You want to win battles. I want to win wars. That's what sorts out the men from the boys. You've got a loser's attitude. I've got a winner's attitude.

Shut up you tool, you're full of shit.

I actually agree with a lot of what you say...

WTF???

Yeah lol... not sure what's going on there

jay_mcfc said:
peoffrey said:
jay_mcfc said:

Yup, sorry mate. You're wrong. Utter horse shit today. Not the way champions play and hasn't been for a while. Something needs to happen and soon.

You're wrong. Very wrong. It was a socking performance as was Saturday

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
The rags are out in force on this thread tonight
Sad bastards.

No offence but personally I think the sad bastards are the ones who have fuck all to say about the match (because we were shite), yet are on threads like this like flies on shit calling all and sundry rags for thinking Mancini isn't up to the job.

Some of you need to get a grip and accept that Mancini won't be universally loved (it's very rare that managers are).

Rag

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.