Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

jay_mcfc said:
peoffrey said:
jay_mcfc said:
No excuses for these recent appalling performances. Mancini has to win the league to have any chance of being our manager next season and that is looking slimmer with every incoherent performance we put in.

We were nothing short of abysmal today and Saturday and for this there are no excuses

I'll admit I've seen no highlights of the match but we lost due to what sounded like a lucky goal from Johnson. The Pundits were saying he didn't even realise it went in. Is that an abysmal performance from City? 57% possession and 12 shots on target too.

If I'm wrong then I'll hold my hands up but it just didn't happen for us today.

You're wrong. Very wrong. It was a socking performance as was Saturday

It wasn't shocking at all, and nor was the Reading performance. However, what both games did do (as if we didn't already know), is show how limited we are when confronted with a parked bus. No pace, no width, no-one who can whip in an accurate cross of the type the rags thrive on in similar circumstances. Blame lies with the manager for me

jay_mcfc said:
peoffrey said:
jay_mcfc said:
No excuses for these recent appalling performances. Mancini has to win the league to have any chance of being our manager next season and that is looking slimmer with every incoherent performance we put in.

We were nothing short of abysmal today and Saturday and for this there are no excuses

I'll admit I've seen no highlights of the match but we lost due to what sounded like a lucky goal from Johnson. The Pundits were saying he didn't even realise it went in. Is that an abysmal performance from City? 57% possession and 12 shots on target too.

We were not shocking at all mate, same goes for the reading match.

Reading match:

Possession 73%

Corners 12

Goal attempts 21

No. The right time is at the end of the season when we see where we're at. Doesn't look good right now but things can change quickly.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
The rags are out in force on this thread tonight
Sad bastards.

No offence but personally I think the sad bastards are the ones who have fuck all to say about the match (because we were shite), yet are on threads like this like flies on shit calling all and sundry rags for thinking Mancini isn't up to the job.

Some of you need to get a grip and accept that Mancini won't be universally loved (it's very rare that managers are).
It wasnt aimed at you
Just the ones who only comment on our losses but are invisible when we win

Barcon said:
jay_mcfc said:
peoffrey said:

Reading match:

Possession 73%

Corners 12

Goal attempts 21
And in those 2 games the amount of clear cut chances created can be counted on one hand.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Barcon said:
jay_mcfc said:

Reading match:

Possession 73%

Corners 12

Goal attempts 21
And in those 2 games the amount of clear cut chances created can be counted on one hand.
You 100% sure about that?

Barcon said:
jay_mcfc said:
peoffrey said:

Reading match:

Possession 73%

Corners 12

Goal attempts 21

But how many were actual decent chances against Reading? One? Same problem today. Champions don't make one chance a match against mid-table teams, and that's being generous.

If we ever went two seasons without winning a trophy, only then would I think about if the manager needs changing or not.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Barcon said:
jay_mcfc said:

Reading match:

Possession 73%

Corners 12

Goal attempts 21

yep put another way

reading match

bottom of league

we at home

they let in 4 v united, over 10 or something in 2 games to arsenal

takes DM to score in injury time to beat them

they unlucky not to get a pen

doesn't sound quite as good does it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.