Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

Re: Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the clubs

Mancio said:
forevermancity said:
Mancio said:
i see the mistakes mancini is making , the biggest one out of them is playing lescott

what would you have done then?

lescott and kompany are our best partnership

whenever mancini drops lescott, kompany and the rest of the defense look nervous and subsequently dodgy (er)

in a must win game, to play a young lad like nasty it would be unfair on him

so mancini is forced to play a slow clumsy clueless player like lescott is only to be fair with nastasic ? maybe you are right , then add to this the fact that yesterday werent available zabaleta nor maicon so mancini was forced to play the clumsy clueless richards , and werent available any other midfielder but evans so mancini was forced to play the slow slow slow slow slow slow player that barry is and the clueless clueless headlesschiken that milner is.

well.... at this point i've to thank you for having forced me to do an analisys at the end of wich it seem the only true mistake mancini did was to play that clumsy slow clueless player that dzeko is. goodnight sir.

So basically anyone who isn't Italian is shit. You really don't even try and hide what a twat you are. Racist xenophobic moron.

forevermancity said:
Ray78 said:
His position will not be reviewed until at least the end of this season, and when we do have performances like last night City always bounces back.

the only time we have bounced back this season is after getting schooled by dortmund then hammering sunderland....

After Real Madrid we picked up 3 points away to Fulham. Sacking Mancini now will be the biggest dropped bollock we can possible do.

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
forevermancity said:
what would you have done then?

lescott and kompany are our best partnership

whenever mancini drops lescott, kompany and the rest of the defense look nervous and subsequently dodgy (er)

in a must win game, to play a young lad like nasty it would be unfair on him

so mancini is forced to play a slow clumsy clueless player like lescott is only to be fair with nastasic ? maybe you are right , then add to this the fact that yesterday werent available zabaleta nor maicon so mancini was forced to play the clumsy clueless richards , and werent available any other midfielder but evans so mancini was forced to play the slow slow slow slow slow slow player that barry is and the clueless clueless headlesschiken that milner is.

well.... at this point i've to thank you for having forced me to do an analisys at the end of wich it seem the only true mistake mancini did was to play that clumsy slow clueless player that dzeko is. goodnight sir.

So basically anyone who isn't Italian is shit. You really don't even try and hide what a twat you are. Racist xenophobic moron.

bullshit , as per usual by you. have i said nasri is shit ? clichy is shit ? yaya is shit ? el kun is shit ? silva is shit ? kolarov is shit ? kompany is shit ? or maybe i dont call them shit becouse they are italians you clown

Mancio said:
forevermancity said:
Mancio said:
lescott played well ? ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha i see what you did here..... stop clarkieing me please

i refer you to my previous post, your hatred for our english players and your blind loyalty to mancini and mario make's your football knowledge very limited.

If you cannot see the mistakes which mancini is making this season, then you are 100% blinded by some kind of italian loyalty!

i see the mistakes mancini is making , the biggest one out of them is playing lescott
The same Lescott who has been playing better than Kompany this season, and who is a better player than Kolo (our now back up Centre back) that leaves only Nastasic, who has played well when called upon.

So if anything Lescott is the certain starter at centre back this season.

I suppose you reckon Hart was at fault for all 3 goals as well?

The Future's Blue said:
LoveCity said:
cookster said:
To add some balance to your wikipedia research. You forgot to mention the first club he managed Fiorentina, didn't they get relegated?

Another financially crippled team who had to sell their best players. He won a cup with in his first ever year as a manager, he didn't even have his badges yet according to that same Wikipedia you mentioned. Yes they were relegated, half a season after he left. So he won a cup while not even a fully qualified coach and his financially crippled team were struggling in the relegation zone when he resigned. Hardly damning evidence against him and even if it were, not enough to counter the great work he did at Lazio, Inter, and our own club. How did the greats of management do in their first year?
Fuck me, Cooksters statement was straight out of the Rag Tops book of devious quotes. Unbelievable Jeff!

How is it devious? It was a bit one-sided to hail all Mancini's achievements but not mention that he has also failed.

Last night's performance has once again raised doubts about Mancini's tactics in Europe, I believe what I see and last night was poor, as was Dortmund.

Mancio said:
bullshit , as per usual by you. have i said nasri is shit ? clichy is shit ? yaya is shit ? el kun is shit ? silva is shit ? kolarov is shit ? kompany is shit ? or maybe i dont call them shit becouse they are italians you clown

oh that's right - you're a racist xenophobic twat when it comes to englishmen. on an english club's forum. in barely comprehensible english. you can't make this shit up.

pudge said:
Mancio said:
forevermancity said:
i refer you to my previous post, your hatred for our english players and your blind loyalty to mancini and mario make's your football knowledge very limited.

If you cannot see the mistakes which mancini is making this season, then you are 100% blinded by some kind of italian loyalty!

The same Lescott who has been playing better than Kompany this season, and who is a better player than Kolo (our now back up Centre back) that leaves only Nastasic, who has played well when called upon.

dont waste your energy pushing that poor keyboard , you have been virtually foed by me , i see your name and not even read the post

Yeah let's sack the man who gave us some of the happiest days of our lives. Perhaps next we could smash down the Joe Mercer statue.

Even if we don't win the league this season he must stay. Continuity is key

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

oh that's right - you're a racist xenophobic twat when it comes to englishmen. on an english club's forum. in barely comprehensible english. you can't make this shit up.

ahahahahahhahahahahahha what a funny guy you are

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

dont waste your energy pushing that poor keyboard , you have been virtually foed by me , i see your name and not even read the post

Then foe me as well you utter clown.
You wouldn't even be on here if Mancini wasn't manager.
So run along and join your Ultra mates you plastic joke and find another bandwagon to jump on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.