Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

mancio is a novelty that has worn very thin

a quick one for the mods....alot of posters have been given time out/been banned for run ins with mancio...his behaviour is just as bad as theirs, so why is he still here?

he doesnt support city
he doesnt add anything in terms of football knowledge
he slags off 90% of our players

if he was a rag...he would have been fucked off long ago. infact some of our rag visitors who have been banned havent behaved as bad as mancio

so mods, (not ducado because he is uselss), why is he still here?

Re: Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the clubs

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
oh that's right - you're a racist xenophobic twat when it comes to englishmen. on an english club's forum. in barely comprehensible english. you can't make this shit up.

ahahahahahhahahahahahha what a funny guy you are

look mancio, the act has gotten very fucking stale now. you're not a city supporter, you're a fucking celebrity bandwagon chaser who's pitched up at city because mancini and balotelli have pitched up here. what's worse, not only do you constantly talk shite about your two man crushes, you do so at the expense of pretty much every player who was here before those two came. you actually make people dislike mancini and balotelli because you're such a twat. jma pointed it out in the balotelli thread too. do everyone a favour and either shut the fuck up for a bit or give the bullshit act a rest.

bullshit again , i criticise players like milner and dzeko that are mancini's signs , and hart that without mancini maybe could be in the championship

and stop to that shit about me not being a city fan , becouse a) i'm and b) its not you the one who can give the badge of who is a city fan you clown

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

look mancio, the act has gotten very fucking stale now. you're not a city supporter, you're a fucking celebrity bandwagon chaser who's pitched up at city because mancini and balotelli have pitched up here. what's worse, not only do you constantly talk shite about your two man crushes, you do so at the expense of pretty much every player who was here before those two came. you actually make people dislike mancini and balotelli because you're such a twat. jma pointed it out in the balotelli thread too. do everyone a favour and either shut the fuck up for a bit or give the bullshit act a rest.

bullshit again , i criticise players like milner and dzeko that are mancini's signs , and hart that without mancini maybe could be in the championship

and stop to that shit about me not being a city fan , becouse a) i'm and b) its not you the one who can give the badge of who is a city fan you clown

players who you constantly say marwood signed. keep up with your own lies. like i said, the act is now tedious. you're not a blue and you never will be. your posts are a testament to that.

forevermancity said:
mancio is a novelty that has worn very thin

a quick one for the mods....alot of posters have been given time out/been banned for run ins with mancio...his behaviour is just as bad as theirs, so why is he still here?

he doesnt support city
he doesnt add anything in terms of football knowledge
he slags off 90% of our players

if he was a rag...he would have been fucked off long ago. infact some of our rag visitors who have been banned havent behaved as bad as mancio

so mods, (not ducado because he is uselss), why is he still here?

maybe becouse

i support city
i add a lot more of football knoledge than you
i dont usually slag manager and players as opposite of you

It amuses me the morons on here berating Roberto for making obvious mistakes and being a rubbish manager.

Weren't you around 5 years ago or 10 years ago? You ever heard of Frank Clark or Alan Ball or John Benson ? This guy's a top class manager who's got a proven track record of success. Who do you fucking clowns want instead ? Go on all shout at once ..................... MOURINHO.

Tabloid reading halfwits

Mancio said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Mancio said:
dont waste your energy pushing that poor keyboard , you have been virtually foed by me , i see your name and not even read the post

Then foe me as well you utter clown.
You wouldn't even be on here if Mancini wasn't manager.
So run along and join your Ultra mates you plastic joke and find another bandwagon to jump on.

fuck off you fuckying racist !

Must be due a ban holiday. Losing the plot big style this evening - very entertaining.

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
players who you constantly say marwood signed. keep up with your own lies. like i said, the act is now tedious. you're not a blue and you never will be. your posts are a testament to that.
he is an Inter supporter and an Italy supporter and a City supporter in that order - but they all play in blue

forevermancity said:
didnt we snatch a draw after being hammered by arsenal?

i agree that sacking him now would be abit rash....but we cannot continue to play the way we are and mancini cant keep on making the same basic mistakes.

something needs to change.....and that for me is the manager (mancini changing, not sacking him!)

That would be the ideal situation. I've come to the conclusion that the man will not change based on outside suggestion or even what he's seeing on the pitch. He stood in front of the camera last night and refused to admit that he made any tactical errors. That means he STILL sees nothing wrong with 3-5-2.

That is the definition of insanity. I fear Mancini is digging his own grave.

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

That's a new low even for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.