Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

Re: Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the clubs

levets said:
-There was no player error involved in the goal before halftime.
======
Have another look at what happens to allow the ball out wide.

-Lescott was part of a diamond zonal marking formation that had no players on either posts.
====
Lescotts fault all day.... And I'm a fan of JL.

-There was no player error for the third goal.
==========
Have another look. does Barry lose possession to Eriksson?

If every player plays below their ability, then you cannot blame the fucking players. Simple as that.
==========
Are you on fucking drugs? what the fuck is this?

I'll ask you again... Did Kun, Nasri & Richards all miss clear opportunities to put us 2-0 ahead?

Did the midfield lose possession bang on HT?

Did Lescott allow a free header at a corner?

Did Barry lose possession for the 3rd

Did Edin miss 2 clear opportunities late on?

The answer to each question is absolutely fucking yes...

so which mistake that mancini made is bigger than these...

flapping fuckers doing my head in

Dear child, if all it took to lose a match of football 3-1 playing a group of superstars against an academy team, was losing possession a few times (a third of the way up the fucking pitch), and a few missed chances, then every game would end in a loss... for both teams (yes that's impossible, which illustrates the stupidity of your post).

Did you not watch the fucking match? The first goal went in because Clichy was caught trying to defend a cross and the player it was sent to (who also scored). Mancini doesn't get paid to prance around the bloody technical area shouting random poems, he is paid to see the threat coming (and it was mentioned before the 40th minute). All Mancini had to do was hold his defensive midfielders behind their attacking midfield and there would have been no confusion by Clichy.

Second goal was 100% down to zonal marking in the box. They were clearly setup in a half-diamond with no one instructed to cover the posts. The same fucking thing allowed Skrtel to score on us at Liverpool. Had they man-marked and had someone on each post, if Lescott would have been beaten (unlikely if he was able to get a spring), then Clichy would have cleared it from the post. It was no accident, that defensive mistake, that was a blatant strategic decision. Who is ultimately responsible for strategic decisions? Yaya Toure, Barry, Kompany? Pfff. You are clueless.

The Third goal came within a couple minutes of changing to a back three. This decision we all know was a shit decision. If you think it wasn't then why THE FUCK did Mancini immediately change back to a back four after the goal? Our defense was in such tatters that Clichy didn't even know what position he was going to be moving to. No one to blame but Mancini. Or wait, was it Dzeko's fault they switched to a back 3, had no idea what the fuck they were doing, and then let a player get a free shot from the edge of the box??? Give me a fucking break.

I suppose it was just a fluke that Mourinho took Mancini's European flops and won the CL with them after two years? Its pretty clear that Mancini knows how to build a team, its even more clear that once he's assembled it, he knows how to manage it in the domestic leagues. Its absolutely clear that he cannot produce in Europe. Knocked out by Dinamo Kiev, and Sporting Lisbon in the Europa league??? Embarrassing. Only taking a point off Napoli? Embarrassing.

Or is it just me that looks at the tactics of all the managers in Europe he's faced, and think's he's been terribly out classed? Jesus Christ, he's made Frank De Boer look like a tactical genius!

If any of you have seen a manager panic and make such blatantly stupid decisions in the Champions league, I BEG YOU to post some examples.

That includes the Fiasco of swapping a striker for a defensive midfielder in Munich while 0-2 down. That includes zone-marking Ronaldo with a single fullback, and not getting our team to push out and maintain possession for five fucking minutes. That includes repeated adjustments to 3-5-2 when it has yet to work in a single fucking match. That includes changing immediately back from the 3-5-2 switch to a 4-4-2 after failing at it miserably, this of course happening in two vital Champions League matches. That includes switching to a 4-0-6 formation to try and win a Champion's league match as if we had Ajax pinned in like QPR at home. The list goes on. Never seen a single manager make such an abundance of stupid decisions that can be directly linked to failure.

But its the players' faults?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:
The same Lescott who has been playing better than Kompany this season, and who is a better player than Kolo (our now back up Centre back) that leaves only Nastasic, who has played well when called upon.

So if anything Lescott is the certain starter at centre back this season.

I suppose you reckon Hart was at fault for all 3 goals as well?

dont waste your energy pushing that poor keyboard , you have been virtually foed by me , i see your name and not even read the post

Then foe me as well you utter clown.
You wouldn't even be on here if Mancini wasn't manager.
So run along and join your Ultra mates you plastic joke and find another bandwagon to jump on.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
i see the mistakes mancini is making , the biggest one out of them is playing lescott
The same Lescott who has been playing better than Kompany this season, and who is a better player than Kolo (our now back up Centre back) that leaves only Nastasic, who has played well when called upon.

dont waste your energy pushing that poor keyboard , you have been virtually foed by me , i see your name and not even read the post
You don't read my posts but you reply to them? Ok then..

Ignorance is bliss, too often someone post the truth to you and you resort to childish replies.

Then again, why change the habit of a lifetime?

Mancio said:
pudge said:

So run along and join your Ultra mates you plastic joke and find another bandwagon to jump on.

And me please - utter nutjob

Mancio said:
Mancio said:

fuck off you fuckying racist !
And there's no 'y' in the word 'fucking'

pudge said:
Mancio said:

And there's no 'y' in the word 'fucking'

thanks

Mancio said:
Mancio said:

Oh the fucking ironing.
Why are you even on here?
You don't support City.
You are just a sad,friendless Italian loser who nobody likes,and who knows as much about football as my kettle.

Ray78 said:
forevermancity said:
Ray78 said:
His position will not be reviewed until at least the end of this season, and when we do have performances like last night City always bounces back.

the only time we have bounced back this season is after getting schooled by dortmund then hammering sunderland....

After Real Madrid we picked up 3 points away to Fulham. Sacking Mancini now will be the biggest dropped bollock we can possible do.

didnt we snatch a draw after being hammered by arsenal?

i agree that sacking him now would be abit rash....but we cannot continue to play the way we are and mancini cant keep on making the same basic mistakes.

something needs to change.....and that for me is the manager (mancini changing, not sacking him!)

Mancio said:

Oh the fucking ironing.
Why are you even on here?
You don't support City.
You are just a sad,friendless Italian loser who nobody likes,and who knows as much about football as my kettle.

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
bullshit , as per usual by you. have i said nasri is shit ? clichy is shit ? yaya is shit ? el kun is shit ? silva is shit ? kolarov is shit ? kompany is shit ? or maybe i dont call them shit becouse they are italians you clown

oh that's right - you're a racist xenophobic twat when it comes to englishmen. on an english club's forum. in barely comprehensible english. you can't make this shit up.

ahahahahahhahahahahahha what a funny guy you are

look mancio, the act has gotten very fucking stale now. you're not a city supporter, you're a fucking celebrity bandwagon chaser who's pitched up at city because mancini and balotelli have pitched up here. what's worse, not only do you constantly talk shite about your two man crushes, you do so at the expense of pretty much every player who was here before those two came. you actually make people dislike mancini and balotelli because you're such a twat. jma pointed it out in the balotelli thread too. do everyone a favour and either shut the fuck up for a bit or give the bullshit act a rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.