Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

forevermancity said:
Pam said:
inchy14 said:
Listen thicko, I support the club!! The club support Mancini!! In turn I support Mancini or whoever the next guy is, have done for 37 years and will continue to do so.
Oh and it looks like the Sheikh supports Mancini too.

Well said.
A Mancini fan and a biggot picking on a city fan?

Poor form

Yes I'm a Mancini fan but I've been a City fan for thirty years and I remember the shit times. True poor form is the sort of mentality that questions the manager's tenure four months after winning the title and wants to drag us back into the bad old days of changing our manager every time the opposing team wins a corner. That sort of City fan is nothing but destructive. Not picking on anyone. Just stating facts.

no...we should keep him longer<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:44 pm --<br /><br />
Pam said:
forevermancity said:
Pam said:
Well said.
A Mancini fan and a biggot picking on a city fan?

Poor form

Yes I'm a Mancini fan but I've been a City fan for thirty years and I remember the shit times. True poor form is the sort of mentality that questions the manager's tenure four months after winning the title and wants to drag us back into the bad old days of changing our manager every time the opposing team wins a corner. That sort of City fan is nothing but destructive. Not picking on anyone. Just stating facts.

pam is just a passionate blue...thats what women are like ...not that any of you gay boys would know :)

Oh, and I've seen countless 'get so and so in, he'll improve us' shouts over the years.
That mentality took us to division 2 when the rest of the footballing world laughed at the number of managers we got through. It was ludicrous, we actually had FIVE managers in one season.

Did we learn nothing back then? nothing at all?

It's not only the manager and team that need to improve, it's the fans.

FanchesterCity said:
Oh, and I've seen countless 'get so and so in, he'll improve us' shouts over the years.
That mentality took us to division 2 when the rest of the footballing world laughed at the number of managers we got through. It was ludicrous, we actually had FIVE managers in one season.

Thankfully, these idiots are still only the minority.

Pam said:
FanchesterCity said:

But the loudest i'm afraid.

The way he has been moving defenders around so they do not know which place or where they are playing is totally wrong, and to say that if they are professional players and should be able to play anywhere is also wrong. You need a steady team with steady team positions and is he doesn`t know that already then he isn`t the great manager that we all thought he would be, and if some of his players are loosing confidence in him, then the season doesn`t look good. He either has too buck up and sort out a regular and good defence or loose the league title because europe is already finished.

inchy14 said:
Pam said:
FanchesterCity said:

But the loudest i'm afraid.

T'was ever thus, inchy.

I just wish people would take a deep breath and be a bit more philosophical.

Progress is clear to see (across the last 4 years).
We've had two awful CL groups and admittedly not acquitted ourselves as well as we'd hoped.
We've reached a point where buying better players is actually getting hard for us! Who to bring in (players) isn't necessarily all that easy now, and we have to be careful with the spending and wages. That's probably going to mean a few hits and a few misses along the way as Mancini tries to find up and coming replacements for older members of the squad.

What we mustn't do is get on the back of players who might not be quite as good at the moment... they are being brought in to improve us long term, so we need to be reasonably patient and very supportive.

johnstda said:
The way he has been moving defenders around so they do not know which place or where they are playing is totally wrong, and to say that if they are professional players and should be able to play anywhere is also wrong. You need a steady team with steady team positions and is he doesn`t know that already then he isn`t the great manager that we all thought he would be, and if some of his players are loosing confidence in him, then the season doesn`t look good. He either has too buck up and sort out a regular and good defence or loose the league title because europe is already finished.

I'm losing the will to live on here.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.