Is nuclear war inevitable?

Nuclear war isn't something I particularly fear, not from the major players.

My concern is that world instability will come from Trump returning to the White House and for the life of me, I cannot understand how any person with half a brain cell could vote for him.

We have major issues with Ukraine, Gaza and Taiwan, but for me, the reelection of Trump tops them all.
Strange, for me, I cannot understand how any person could not vote for him, if only just to get that bumbling idiot Biden out of power..

Well, luckily millions of Americans don't agree with you, so hopefully they'll do the right thing for themselves and the world and get Biden out.

The problem is Americans are not the brightest tools in the shed.

Biden might not be the best choice as the US President, but from a global perspective, he's far more preferable and safer than Trump.

Biden and Trump..........is that the best they can come up with to represent them? Quite a sad situation.

The problem is Americans are not the brightest tools in the shed.

Biden might not be the best choice as the US President, but from a global perspective, he's far more preferable and safer than Trump.

Biden and Trump..........is that the best they can come up with to represent them? Quite a sad situation.
I have to say that your reply saddens me, to make an assumption that yanks are less intelligent than any other place, especially Canada is ridiculous.

Well, luckily millions of Americans don't agree with you, so hopefully they'll do the right thing for themselves and the world and get Biden out.
And Trump only does what’s right for him and his cronies, hopefully he will get sent down. The guy is thick as mince and is Putins puppet, let’s hope many more millions of more Americans realise this.

I'm no fan of his, but despite all his faults I don't see him as a warmonger. Pretty sure his record as president compared to others shows that..
Of course he wasn’t because he was in bed with Putin, wants to pull out if NATO, and basically build a wall around the usa. Isolating it from the rest of the world, good luck with that.
If he had win the last election Ukraine would’ve fallen by now and Europe would be getting twitchy.

Last edited:
Calling your political opponents "stupid", amongst all sorts of derogatory terms, tends not to go the way you want it to.

It just makes them more resolute.

AbuDhabi will nuke the redshirts if we are found guilty of 115 charges. Personally, I think that’s a bit too drastic but Khaldoon is already mad as hell at them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.