Is nuclear war inevitable?

Of course he wasn’t because he was in bed with Putin, wants to pull out if NATO, and basically build a wall around the usa. Isolating it from the rest of the world, good luck with that.
If he had win the last election Ukraine would’ve fallen by now and Europe would be getting twitchy.
So Trump wants to turn the US into a closed country - a bit like N. Korea then......

Ridiculous. Insane post.
Why, because I don't fall in line with your political agenda? I know a few Democrats who will be voting Trump just to get bumbling Biden out, which I suppose is the same as some tories voting Starmer just to get Sunak out.

Last edited:
Why, because I don't fall in line with your political agenda? I know a few Democrats who will be voting Trump just to get bumbling Biden out, which I suppose is the same as some tories voting Starmer just to get Sunak out.

Then they should be looking at the bigger picture and the ramifications of their decisions.

Sunak/Starmer is a none issue by comparison. Electing either of these two wouldn't have any effect on the lives of global citizens or world stability.

Putin and Xi must be positively salivating at the thought of Trump being elected. He'd be Putin's saviour and for him the election couldn't come soon enough so he can save face and extract himself from the mess he's in.

Taiwan would be in a pretty precarious position and life wouldn't bode well for them either.

Then they should be looking at the bigger picture and the ramifications of their decisions.

Sunak/Starmer is a none issue by comparison. Electing either of these two wouldn't have any effect on the lives of global citizens or world stability.

Putin and Xi must be positively salivating at the thought of Trump being elected. He'd be Putin's saviour and for him the election couldn't come soon enough so he can save face and extract himself from the mess he's in.

Taiwan would be in a pretty precarious position and life wouldn't bode well for them either.
According to my understanding, China doesn't want to see Trump become the US president. We prefer to see stable international relations. Trump has a high level of uncertainty and he may become a trouble-maker.

According to my understanding, China doesn't want to see Trump become the US president. We prefer to see stable international relations. Trump has a high level of uncertainty and he may become a trouble-maker.
Of course, predictability makes planning more accurate, but the objective of Taiwan becomes so much easier.

If a significant population of the world's most powerful nation believe that a man who grabs women by the pussy is doing God's work, you are going to have problems.

Of course, predictability makes planning more accurate, but the objective of Taiwan becomes so much easier.
This is a very complex issue. We need to develop China's economy, improve China-US relations, expand opening up to the outside world (the latest news is that China has implemented unilateral visa exemptions for Ireland), and at the same time, we also need to promote peaceful reunification. Although Western media has been discussing "war", I can confidently say that peaceful reunification remains the first choice, and force will not be used unless absolutely necessary.

If you think from this global perspective, you will find that it is a complex decision under multiple constraints. It is very difficult to predict, but it is obvious that we still need more time and patience.

This is a very complex issue. We need to develop China's economy, improve China-US relations, expand opening up to the outside world (the latest news is that China has implemented unilateral visa exemptions for Ireland), and at the same time, we also need to promote peaceful reunification. Although Western media has been discussing "war", I can confidently say that peaceful reunification remains the first choice, and force will not be used unless absolutely necessary.

If you think from this global perspective, you will find that it is a complex decision under multiple constraints. It is very difficult to predict, but it is obvious that we still need more time and patience.
Sounds easy enough, why didn’t anyone think of that before ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.