Is our club against capping away prices?

The amount of people I saw on Twitter mocking the Liverpool walk out was disappointing. It's stuff like that, that all fans need to unite together with otherwise it will become £100 per ticket. Look at the prices yhe NFL get. Don't be niave and think the FA haven't noticed and aren't heading that way.

I know, I'm an ungrateful bastard, but I thought we were different? We aren't! We've fallen in line and toed the line. If you can't beat them, join them. Thanks for everything Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon', and Soriano, etc. But your desire to maximise profit comes first above everything else.
Sleep easy with more empty seats(today 1st V 2nd), and collect your million pound salaries.

Too many with an 'I'm alright Jack' attitude for anything to be done, that and 'if I don't buy the ticket, someone else will'

Something needs to be done, no football ticket should be above £20 including Wembley. There is enough money in the game without us getting the piss took out of us!

Also worth pointing out Jamie Carragher protested with the Liverpool fans today.

I know, I'm an ungrateful bastard, but I thought we were different? We aren't! We've fallen in line and toed the line. If you can't beat them, join them. Thanks for everything Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon', and Soriano, etc. But your desire to maximise profit comes first above everything else.
Sleep easy with more empty seats(today 1st V 2nd), and collect your million pound salaries.

This is the first season myself and old man haven't been since the mid 90's. Season tickets up until last May. It's just going to get worse with regards to ticket prices,some will be happy to pay but a huge amount of the core support from 10-15 years ago no longer go on a regular basis. Sad state of affairs for English football.

Whilst I'm instinctively appalled if the club have voted against this cap, part of me has to agree with them.

Why? Because the vast majority of small time , bitter cunts that own the other epl teams voted in favour of FFP. Which means we, as a club, have to maximise revenue as much as possible.

It's hard on the match going away fan, but I have zero, and I mean ZERO , sympathy for fans of clubs who voted for FFP having to pay top whack to come and watch city.

Fuck them. Fuck them all.

You reap what your clubs owners sowed (and how many fans of other teams were against FFP? Virtually none)

Well done city. Well done.

Did we not expect these profit pushing attempts though? i don't mean don't moan, i just mean this seems to be the nature of the beast now and has been for years really. On the whole we have been very good but i ca see why we went with this even if i don't agree with it.

Anyone who actually believes Txiki or Soriano give a flying fuck about the fans, is either deluded or misguided.

Profit is everything to these blokes, whether that be from a business perspective or to line their own pockets. A worrying percentage of our long term fans have already been priced out and don't go regularly or at all anymore.

Whilst I'm instinctively appalled if the club have voted against this cap, part of me has to agree with them.

Why? Because the vast majority of small time , bitter cunts that own the other epl teams voted in favour of FFP. Which means we, as a club, have to maximise revenue as much as possible.

It's hard on the match going away fan, but I have zero, and I mean ZERO , sympathy for fans of clubs who voted for FFP having to pay top whack to come and watch city.

Fuck them. Fuck them all.

You reap what your clubs owners sowed (and how many fans of other teams were against FFP? Virtually none)

Well done city. Well done.

I think you are missing the point with this. High ticket prices affect fans, not owners. Did fans at those clubs get a say in the FFP votes ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.