Is our club against capping away prices?

Football will eat itself

It won't. The whole demographic of the fans attending games will but clubs won't care one jot.

If they could get away with every seat being a hospitality seat they would go ahead and do it.

I must have got missed off of the City Voice requests for sharing my opinion on this as the Club seeks to reflect the views of the supporters on such an important topic.

I think you are missing the point with this. High ticket prices affect fans, not owners. Did fans at those clubs get a say in the FFP votes ?

Fair point. However, home fans wouldn't have any say either when Clubs increased their ticket prices to subsidise away fans!

Ticket price restraint should apply to both home and away tickets!

Fair point. However, home fans wouldn't have any say either when Clubs increased their ticket prices to subsidise away fans!

I totally agree but we know that clubs are businesses first and clubs second. They should actually all be renamed plc or ltd rather than club.

Spot on!! We need a cap on ticket prices all round, other wise the game will be gone for the working classes.

Dissapointing that we voted it down but not suprised as when we are truely global they know that if we dont sell some away tickets to regulars they can sell to tour groups and the like. Football is a business and we are in the top trough now and it's a shame we don't use that to help change this money grab, no suprise them wankers arsenal were the most anti and fair play to everton for being the most vocal for a cap

Why can't City make a statement about this? Maybe they have their own big plan...

I like to think the powers that be have an idea. £20 for all visiting teams but Man U****d.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.