Is our club against capping away prices?

I think we are mentioned because we currently charge visitors a high price and never reach reciprocal agreements with opponents.
It's not guaranteed but it's a good hint.

Apparently Us, spurs, rags, red scouse, chelsea, west ham, & Arsenal

Where was this reported that these were the clubs that voted against. Be interesting to know how they managed to get that information from a closed secret ballot. Or was it a journalist who plucked 7 names out the hat.

They will never bring down the prices accross the Premier League whilst the demand is there A couple of hundred fans boycotting won't do much it needs to be a larger protest with thousands involved I mean have the supporters clubs in this country tried to come together to form a boycott I don't know if they have and would be interested to see if they have, I think for the good of the supporters in this country we should put our rivalries aside and say enough is enough.

Where was this reported that these were the clubs that voted against. Be interesting to know how they managed to get that information from a closed secret ballot. Or was it a journalist who plucked 7 names out the hat.

that's why I said apparently, prestwich blue has already said they never got to the secret vote as the discussion that were over 5 hrs long certain clubs intimated they would oppose it so it's been put back til march, but at the same time every report claims it was 7 and these are the clubs mentioned in some. I doubt we are being thrown in as some anti-city slant, but any club that opposed it have acted shamefully and if we were one then it's dissapointing

Arsenal aren't assed as their local average salaries are much greater than Sunny Gtr Manchester.

We're being fleeced and yet we don't complain and keep paying... I have a certainty if all the die hards vanished tomorrow we'd be quickly replaced by tourists... with the fan chant lyrics displayed on the LED boards.

#together

Yeah their salaries are greater. So are their living costs. London is in the top 2 most expensive cities to live in the world.

There's no indication there was any sort of ballot. There is seemingly reliable information that there were soundings taken and from those it became clear that there wouldn't be a majority (which needs 14 clubs to be in favour).This would have been leaked by one or more of the CEO's present.

Whatever happened, it would be nice if our club (and all the others) came out and explained their position to us. They may have a valid argument for taking or not taking a certain position. So, for example, there was a legal case a few years ago where the principle was established that clubs weren't allowed to charge away fans more than home fans for comparable facilities. So it's not hard to see that home fans could make the same case and that an alternative approach (such as the clubs subsidising their fans directly, from the PL's fund, as they do for some games now).

We're one of the few clubs that doesn't even publish a ticket tariff, so you don't know what the prices are for various parts of the stadium for the various category of games. They appear to set prices on a game by game level and there's little doubt our prices are putting off many away fans.

that's why I said apparently, prestwich blue has already said they never got to the secret vote as the discussion that were over 5 hrs long certain clubs intimated they would oppose it so it's been put back til march, but at the same time every report claims it was 7 and these are the clubs mentioned in some. I doubt we are being thrown in as some anti-city slant, but any club that opposed it have acted shamefully and if we were one then it's dissapointing

Again I am not having a dig art PB but it has been widely reported there was a vote. If there wasn't how where they able to pick a number of 7 opposed to it they would have said premier league clubs as in all decided against it.

Either way that doesn't really matter. We pay the cheapest Champions League and Carling cup prices. Have the cheapest season ticket in the premiership and discount some away games. If anything I would have thought us more than most would be fighting for cheap tickets for our fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.