Is our club against capping away prices?

As the reports are also saying that 12 or 13 teams are planning reciprocal agreements then I'd say it was largely those seven teams. That's all it needs.
It's a shame we are one of them but unfortunatey that 7 don't supprise me one bit, Le arse especially are hard faced bastads on this and don't seem to care if people know it

Arsenal aren't assed as their local average salaries are much greater than Sunny Gtr Manchester.

We're being fleeced and yet we don't complain and keep paying... I have a certainty if all the die hards vanished tomorrow we'd be quickly replaced by tourists... with the fan chant lyrics displayed on the LED boards.

#together

It should be pointed out that there is an alternative proposal to beef up the away fans fund that's seen some tickets subsidised, via the £200k given to each club by the PL. Making that £1m each would probably enable them to subsidise most away game. That sum is just 1% of what the lowest placed PL club will get from domestic TV alone next season so hopefully there will be an agreement in March.

It would hardly be a surprise if we were against it as Soriano's job at Barca was to substantially increase revenues, which he was very good at but led to the sort of ticket prices charged for the CL matches against City.

There would have been a discussion beforehand where the clubs would have made their positions clear. And we don't know for sure whether it was a secret ballot or a show of hands.

You are right by all accounts there were discussions and a vote went ahead. Apparently this is being raised again in March at the next meeting. However as mentioned this isn't a dig at you. Nowhere does it say that City were one of the 7 teams this is guesswork by the media. There is an argument that City are one of the clubs that supports the fans with discount prices and would be championing this and would be one of the 13. But then again that wouldn't sit right in the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.