Is our club against capping away prices?

Do they care? Let's say there's 1,000 seats in a block at £50 a seat. Filling it brings in £50k. Put some plush, heated seats in, throw in a free programme and one or two other perks and charge £100 a seat. Even if only 700 people pay it, you're pulling in 40% more revenue.

Exactly. Hence the reason why the CL is 20 x more important to the club than the FA cup.

Disgraceful but not surprising. The atmospheres in England will just continue to get shitter by the week. Biggest problem here is as fans of all clubs we moan but never stand together as one to do something about it and that's the big difference between here and Germany unfortunately.

Disgraceful but not surprising. The atmospheres in England will just continue to get shitter by the week. Biggest problem here is as fans of all clubs we moan but never stand together as one to do something about it and that's the big difference between here and Germany unfortunately.

When ticket prices are £100 each some fans will still back the club...and those prices are coming sooner than people think.

And a fans that do take a stand are often ridiculed.

To be fair though I think we did go out in solidarity with the dippers today on 77 mins although I timed it 7 mins too early.

Sadly you're right. There's no solidarity between fans in this league and there's far too many armchair social media fans ready to mock whatever attempts are made and gain a bigger audience from doing that than the people taking a stand. I'll admit i'm one of the guilty ones, i'd be willing to join in any kind of protest and stay away from a game or two if it was properly arranged, sadly, there's half a dozen others that would be more than willing to take my ticket for most away games. Maybe when all the working class locals are well and truly priced out something might be done. But by that time we'll be into astronomical prices and we'll be campaigning to get them back down to the prices we're at now rather than the £20-30 range that they should be at.

time to vote with your feet............had enough....usually do nearly every home and away plus europe.......lining the pockets of people who dont give two flying f{{ks about us.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.