Is the league cup enough for you?

BigOscar said:
We've played fantastic football and I've been thoroughly entertained. I'd like to win more, but I could never see this season as a failure with the way we've played. We look like we're heading towards something again and that's very encouraging

The only thing I can see us heading towards is complete scouse domination and a 1980s footballing cringefest.

the talisman said:
Of course it's enough, whatever we win (if anything) is enough.

We're not fucking glory hunters are we? if we were there would be no fans left after what we've been through.
we're a big club now , you're thinking small time we should be aiming high like man utd always did

cityboy5 said:
the talisman said:
Of course it's enough, whatever we win (if anything) is enough.

We're not fucking glory hunters are we? if we were there would be no fans left after what we've been through.
we're a big club now , you're thinking small time we should be aiming high like man utd always did
In the manager's first season? It's been OK.

What signal are we sending to the players if the fans think a league cup every season is sufficient? It's evident they need to be motivated judging from the bottle job at Anfield today and against Wigan.

onceabluealways said:
It is what it is - after watching us in old Div 2 I can handle not winning the league every year.

We were incredibly lucky when our owners took over. But money doesn't guarantee anything it gives you more oppertunities thats all. The league isn't over yet if Liverpool win every game then they will have won 14 on the bounce - some times you have to give credit where it's due.

We've been unlucky with key injuries at the wrong time but have also lost / drawn games that we never should have.

If it was all about money then Real Madrid would win everything

I totally agree. The injury aspect is worrying though. The usual suspects are injured more often than not, Micah, Rodwell etc.

Injuries to Aguero, Kompany, Silva, Yaya seriously expose the lack of quality in our squad.

Champions2012! said:
What signal are we sending to the players if the fans think a league cup every season is sufficient? It's evident they need to be motivated judging from the bottle job at Anfield today and against Wigan.
It isn't but change manager in the Summer you cant expect everything to smoothly click. Sometimes it does, but most times there will be a transition.

Champions2012! said:
Shit stirring, shit thread,
Sign out and fuck off

Champions2012! said:

We went 30 years+ where we would have sold our footballing souls to the footballing devil to win a League Cup. You do realise when we won the League Cup this season we hadn't won that trophy since 1976, 38 years.

Lets not take anything for granted, rejoice in the success, cry and moan a bit when things don't go our way like today, but these are the best days since the 1970's and lets be honest thats a lifetime ago. Just get strapped in enjoy the ride, like the big dipper it goes up and down.

Sigh said:
If HH says to Khaldoon, "Sorry mate, the CSE Cup is unacceptable" you'll be calling him, right?

Will you fuck.

He won't be saying that given we've just got a new manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.