Is the league cup enough for you?

wayne71 said:
I'm grateful for any trophy but its not enough for this team.

Feel the same.

Would be a second wasted opportunity at the league title. Last year a very mediocre Stretford side wont he title. If we don't win the title this year we'll look back at those early season loses away from home where the team was set up very naively week after week not learning from the previous mistakes. Winning the title is very hard. So when you get the opportunity to win the trophy you have to take it because there is no guarantees for the future. We will certainly contend but winning is another matter.

if the club win any silverware i am satisfied. there are so few important pieces available you cannot honestly expect to have a double or treble

pelelgrini hasn't even been here 12 months, combined with a multitude of injuries to important players has hurt us badly.

QuickSilva said:
if the club win any silverware i am satisfied. there are so few important pieces available you cannot honestly expect to have a double or treble

pelelgrini hasn't even been here 12 months, combined with a multitude of injuries to important players has hurt us badly.

Our Chief Exec won't be satisfied with the League Cup...

Ferran Soriano said:
I want one trophy or title a year. That is the Champions League, the Premier League or the FA Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.