is there any friendship between city and another club

kippax88 said:
schalke 04 fans made us extremely welcome and had a great sing song with them in their supporters bar and they hate utd also :)
totally agree, went to the schalke game, stayed in gelsenkirchen and had an amazing time, felt totally safe and not an ounce of bother, from the moment we checked in to boarding the plane everything ran smoothly and how it should. the police were brilliant aswell, i was in a little square with about 1500 city fans singing and chanting from 12 noon right up to the early evening and the police were there the whole time but stood back and allowed us to get on with drinking, when the trains were leaving for the ground they would come into the bars and tell you we had to go, everyone did as they said coz they were respected. city and schalke fans were singing all the way to the ground having a laugh and in great spirits. schalke are a great set of lads, and i was in there end for the game and didnt have an ounce of trouble. CTID

EB/Streymur absolutely love us, and I know that a lot of City fans feel the same towards them.

I know my mate who wrote the Bobby Johnstone book did a lot of research at BJs old club Selkirk and some Blues go to watch them and their chairman comes to watch us now and again.

I also go to Cyprus and we have a good Cypriot friend over there who supports Nea Salamina.Always a few of us with City shirts etc at their games when we are over there.

in my forces days i was stationed in bavaria, got talkin to some 1860 fans, they are now great friends, they dont like rags bavairian or stretford, it was a bond that developed strait away, 1860 fans see bayern as the scum, as we do rags , it was a marridge made in heaven, i couldnt make it to this seasons friendly, but i got loads of invites , friendship is 20 years and counting. i normaly spend a couple of weeks in germany, and they spend time with me...

colinbellsboots said:
in my forces days i was stationed in bavaria, got talkin to some 1860 fans, they are now great friends, they dont like rags bavairian or stretford, it was a bond that developed strait away, 1860 fans see bayern as the scum, as we do rags , it was a marridge made in heaven, i couldnt make it to this seasons friendly, but i got loads of invites , friendship is 20 years and counting. i normaly spend a couple of weeks in germany, and they spend time with me...
oooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr, how sweet lol

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
bluechris106 said:
I am sure we are liked with Glasgow Rangers and United are with Celtic!! There used to be scarves with both clubs on!

Eh, no pal you're grossly ill informed, daft or just ignorant.

I also remember the old City/Rangers hats and scarves in the 80s, and from what i can gather from stories from some of the older fans, it seems that is the way its been or years. City/Gers. Celtic/rags.

buzzer1 said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Eh, no pal you're grossly ill informed, daft or just ignorant.

I also remember the old City/Rangers hats and scarves in the 80s, and from what i can gather from stories from some of the older fans, it seems that is the way its been or years. City/Gers. Celtic/rags.

Nah the chants of support for Celtic/ Rangers on the Kippax were pretty much 50/50 amongst the few that bothered to express a preference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.