Is Thiago a better signing than Isco?

Both crackers and I believe if they both come, a sign that the Prem is not on the decline as some would have you believe. We are attracting some good players from other shores - those two, Higuain, Fernandinho, Navas, next year there is going to be some quality footy in the league and I cant wait.

Ric said:
Graham Hunter, who knows a fair bit about both players, was asked last night who he would choose for Aberdeen (his team) if he could only pick one. He chose Isco. Thiago is exceptional though, and a huge improvement on United's existing midfielders.
Didn't know Graham Hunter had said that. He knows his stuff when it comes to Spanish players, so that's interesting.

Oh, and because I am so ignorant, I also didn't realise that Isco had been named the best player at the U21s. Let's hope we sign him.

Have we ever shown an interest in thiago?.....genuine question........I only just seen de gea's message on the match ball to him.

Im my opinion Isco is the better player as he younger and has more first team experience, but its tough to compare player that play different positions, Thiago would prob be a better signing for Utd as they are crying out for that kinda player.

TFC said:
Both crackers and I believe if they both come, a sign that the Prem is not on the decline as some would have you believe. We are attracting some good players from other shores - those two, Higuain, Fernandinho, Navas, next year there is going to be some quality footy in the league and I cant wait.
I honestly believe that the idea that the Prem is on the decline is just an easy news story for the press since, Bayern, Barca, and Madrid have had some good years the last few years. La Liga is still a 2 horse race. Milan and Inter have actually re-gressed, French football is still French football, (decent but just not at the next level barring PSG), German football is a great product, but outside the top two 3 teams there is a drop in quality. The Prem is still the best league in the world from top to bottom. Just sensationalist journalism agenda's.

Thiago is the better player.

People saying Thiago = Xavi as well are wrong, he's a more complete player.

Hope something wrecks his move to the rags as he is such a talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.