Is This the end for De Jong?

johnmc said:
He loves it here yet he isn't happy with £60k a week?? If he loved it here that's surely more than enough. He will never want for anything really will he.

If that is what he is on, then it must be pretty galling for him to see someone like Bridge or Bellamy playing with the reserves earning more than he is.

We should be breaking the bank to keep NDJ. He is exactly the player we need to break up the CL teams football.

flipmode said:
johnmc said:
He loves it here yet he isn't happy with £60k a week?? If he loved it here that's surely more than enough. He will never want for anything really will he.

If that is what he is on, then it must be pretty galling for him to see someone like Bridge or Bellamy playing with the reserves earning more than he is.

We should be breaking the bank to keep NDJ. He is exactly the player we need to break up the CL teams football.

I don't know he is on that but I doubt he is on less.

And if he loves it so much and is getting millions of pounds for doing something he supposedly loves what does it matter what anyone else is doing. Look at VK, he isn't the top earner but has every right to be. Has he asked for more money - no he said he wasn't a child who stayed in his bedroom because the other kids had more than him. No Vinny, he loves it here. NDJ, no he likes it here but needs more money if we want him to stay.

flipmode said:
johnmc said:

If it's true he's being "advised"by Kia Joorabchian then that could be the hold up,Kia's on Talksport on keys n gray Thursday after the transfer window shuts so he MAY let some City stuff out then.

The issue for me is not the contract terms, it's whether he is now a regular fixture in our team.

You wont find many fluid attacking teams playing with a destroyer whose job is to protect the back 4.

I can see games where he'd be useful, but in a lot of games, teams are going to park the bus, and we'll need as many creative players in the team as possible

bluefromleve32 said:
dont be fucking stupid, NDJ is going nowhere. hargreaves will play the the carling/ fa cup. NDJ will play in the league and champions league.

get ready for a clean sweep boys!!!!

Spot on, less of the weeping and wailing, City know what they are doing, NDJ will be staying

citysince88 said:
Josh Blue said:
citysince88 said:
I think if Nigel won't end his links with that prick Kia, then the club would consider selling him and although he's a top player who we all adore, I'd side with the club 100% no question.

The dirty dealing dick of a puppet master needs to be kept as far away from our club as is possible.

Not just De jong who is advised from Kia; Nedum,Silva,Hart also Mark Hughes was and Andersson(Rag) and Craig Bellers.

Fucking Hell ! That's can't be true, I know Nedum and Bellers are, but Silva and Hart, ouch.

WTF!! how the he'll are they allowed!! He's not a licensed agent FFS!

nige was underrated by opposition fans and the media and he was publicly slaughtered after breaking ben arfa's leg, as a result we all got behind nige to give him confidence. he developed a devoted following who vastly overrated and continue to overrate him and his contribution on the pitch as an antidote to the public negativity towards him.

he was underrated by everyone besides us and we overrated him, his stock has risen since then and he has gained the recognition he deserves. but he remains overrated by us.

we play much more coherent and fluid football without nige in the side. not only does he stifle the opposition's game, he stifles ours too. he upsets the balance in the side. i think our last two games have demonstrated that it isn't a necessity to have one outright one dimensional 'destroyer' in the side, we have a balance now, we attack and defend as a collective and the defensive responsibility is shared.

tbh i also think nige has shown himself unworthy of all the adoration, particularly in light of his contract dispute.

you don't unnecessarily tinker with a winning side, especially one playing as well as we are. as it stands he'll remain on the bench once he's fit, and he'll likely be staying there until we have an injury to barry or yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.