Is This the end for De Jong?

Nobody on here speculating about Nigel wants this and Kia said this blah blah blah has a clue what state NDJ's contract negotiations are in.

Similarly nobody suggesting that after one win against a pretty average spurs team NDJ is surplus to requirements has a clue about football.

Santiago Street . said:
Nobody on here speculating about Nigel wants this and Kia said this blah blah blah has a clue what state NDJ's contract negotiations are in.

Similarly nobody suggesting that after one win against a pretty average spurs team NDJ is surplus to requirements has a clue about football.

but is he as vital to our team/system as he was?

If we keep possession of the ball, is there a need for an enforcer?

We are playing better without him !

Sell him for any offer above 10 millions. He will not get better pay per week than here !

Writing off De Jong? Laughable. He's not indespensible, however. He'll be very useful, especially against the top teams like Bayern, etc.

And this was 2 years ago:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lYRNEfFDw0[/youtube]

We beat Swansea and Bolton and a spurs midfield containing Bale, Modric, Krancjar and Lennon and all of a sudden we don't need De Jong?

Laughable.

talkativesprout said:
Its all about the player, the agent does what the player wants

I suggest you watch Samir's Interview on the OS.
Im no good at contracts i have people to do that for me.

I fail to see your point, or the contradiction between the above 2.

Nasri leaving Arsenal is all about Nasri!! Nasri wanting to make 180k (or whateva he makes) is all about Nasri. The nuts and bolts of the contracts. Its snakes and ladders, now that is the agent! But that is the agent doing what the player wants but doesn't know how to do himself.

So when fans go, oh! it is Kia causing all this trouble. They are being self delusional. It is the player who wants a better deal. The agent just puts together the tools he needs to get there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.