Is WW3 Literally Around The Corner

OP you need to stop watching the news. Bad news peaks interest, so they pedal as much negative shit as they can.

At the end of the day, if there was going to be a third world war (which is very unlikely IMO), there's essentially nothing you can do to prevent it, so you may as well crack on and not worry about it.
The media are cunts when it comes to The News.

I reckon, over the course of a year, 98.5% of the things reported as news by the media is bad news. They omit good news to an alarming level and even when they do report any good news they report it with a critical tone and beg questions that don’t even need asking, never mind answering. They even report rain or cold on the weather as bad news and attach the word “miserable” to any rain or cold fronts (and the impressionable nesh wankers in general public follow that trend n’all).

Also, about half of the shit on the news, isn’t new. They just keep bringing up the old bad news if there isn’t enough bad new news to report, because god forbid they’d put any more exposure on anything positive.

They do it on purpose to make sure people stay miserable, down trodden, and have negative and pessimistic outlooks.

Last edited by a moderator:

I reckon, over the course of a year, 98.5% of the things reported as news by the media is bad news. They omit good news to an alarming level and even when they do report any good news they report it with a critical tone and beg questions that don’t even need asking, never mind answering. They even report rain or cold on the weather as bad news and attach the word “miserable” to any rain or cold fronts (and the impressionable mesh walkers in general public follow that trend n’all).

Also, about half of the shit on the news, isn’t new. They just keep bringing up the old bad news if there isn’t enough bad new news to report, because god forbid they’d put any more exposure on anything positive.

They do it on purpose to make sure people stay miserable, down trodden, and have negative and pessimistic outlooks.
Yeah...~I can't be arsed with the "news" any more. Things are not always how they portray them.
Imagine only GOOD News at 10 though..
BONG..."66 million people didn't get killed in the UK today"
BONG.... "Beautiful weather.....in Barbados."
BONG ..."peace breaks out...somewhere"
BONG .." Trains were running on time today....for a few minutes"
BONG ... ...or is it "dong"?
BONG...."And in today's football........" hahaha. I don't even need to say that one.

I reckon, over the course of a year, 98.5% of the things reported as news by the media is bad news. They omit good news to an alarming level and even when they do report any good news they report it with a critical tone and beg questions that don’t even need asking, never mind answering. They even report rain or cold on the weather as bad news and attach the word “miserable” to any rain or cold fronts (and the impressionable mesh walkers in general public follow that trend n’all).

Misery sells in the UK. You’ve only got to take a cursory glance at our TV. The soaps are all about how shit people’s lives are. It doesn’t matter how shit our lives are so long as someone is worse off.

Since yesterday I have been very worried, after all I was concerned, no very concerned that World War 3 might be around the corner.
Well it's 24 hours later and the bastard hasn't appeared. Is it teasing us ? Is it counting to 100-coming ready or not ? Is it waiting for the international break to finish ?
What is happening ? So many questions, I do not know whether to stay worried or not. What if I go round that corner and it is waiting for me ?

Since yesterday I have been very worried, after all I was concerned, no very concerned that World War 3 might be around the corner.
Well it's 24 hours later and the bastard hasn't appeared. Is it teasing us ? Is it counting to 100-coming ready or not ? Is it waiting for the international break to finish ?
What is happening ? So many questions, I do not know whether to stay worried or not. What if I go round that corner and it is waiting for me ?
At least you won't have to worry for long mate :)

Contagious diseases aside *cough*, we've never been less threatened.

There was a massive global agreement signed yesterday. It doesn't get much more stable than that.

Economic future is a bit unclear *ahem* but somehow I doubt we'll reach the stage were the middle class husbands are sending their wives and daughters out to walk the streets, just so the family can afford to eat.

Enjoy the peace. Let the other lot press buttons, create headlines. We, and the other western countries, are so damned secure, we're stuck in a loop of being silly about tiny little things like 'culture wars'.

Yeah...~I can't be arsed with the "news" any more. Things are not always how they portray them.
Imagine only GOOD News at 10 though..
BONG..."66 million people didn't get killed in the UK today"
BONG.... "Beautiful weather.....in Barbados."
BONG ..."peace breaks out...somewhere"
BONG .." Trains were running on time today....for a few minutes"
BONG ... ...or is it "dong"?
BONG...."And in today's football........" hahaha. I don't even need to say that one.
“Man Utd got a fucking pasting”?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.