Is WW3 Literally Around The Corner

Contagious diseases aside *cough*, we've never been less threatened.

There was a massive global agreement signed yesterday. It doesn't get much more stable than that.

Economic future is a bit unclear *ahem* but somehow I doubt we'll reach the stage were the middle class husbands are sending their wives and daughters out to walk the streets, just so the family can afford to eat.

Enjoy the peace. Let the other lot press buttons, create headlines. We, and the other western countries, are so damned secure, we're stuck in a loop of being silly about tiny little things like 'culture wars'.
Have you got a cold?

China retaking Taiwan is a possibility. They’re clearly building their military capabilities to be able to hold off the US or make any intervention prohibitive. Taiwan deciding to declare independence will probably be all the spark that is needed.

I can’t see anything happening between Russia/NATO or Iran/Israel. Europe cannot afford war with Russia without the support of the US, and the US can’t afford war with Russia whilst China is looking at Taiwan. Similarly, Israel cannot achieve anything without an enormous amount of American support.

The world is going to go through a phase of recalibration as power shifts from the West towards China. The consequences of this will be countries like Russia reasserting itself. You already see Iran’s unwillingness to rejoin the JCPOA. They know that the US has no more cards to play. They are already a threshold nuclear power and they no longer need sanctions relief since their economy is growing and they’re enjoying greater trade and ties with China.

I would say so. Its edging towards a full scale.

U have china and taiwan situation
india and china
israel/UAE/bahrain flexing their muscles in front of Iran
Russia V Nato

im sure there's more i haven't even covered. The world is fucked right now with inept corrupted leaders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.