Is Zabaleta the weak link?

ban-mcfc said:
Fuck off lol, silly thread.

Kolarov is the weak link and so is dzeko in terms of our build up play, although he does score which is good obviously.
Which is good obviously, he's a fucking stricker ffs. We havent jelled to well at the start of the season the ball does bounce off him to much, but he's got a great goals per min average and a few assists, going into rant mode

shit thread

that would have been some goal

Love Zabba

Kolarov though meh

cyprustavern said:
rubbish talk..kolarov and dzeko are a good team..better than mario..mario is a talent but has a shit load to learn..hes the baby of the bunch ..in the words of rappers delight

@ban mcfc
Kolarovs garbage and we all know it.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:04 am --<br /><br />
andyhinch said:
ban-mcfc said:
Fuck off lol, silly thread.

Kolarov is the weak link and so is dzeko in terms of our build up play, although he does score which is good obviously.
Which is good obviously, he's a fucking stricker ffs. We havent jelled to well at the start of the season the ball does bounce off him to much, but he's got a great goals per min average and a few assists, going into rant mode

So has hernadez for the shit but i dont rate him that much.

ban-mcfc said:
cyprustavern said:
rubbish talk..kolarov and dzeko are a good team..better than mario..mario is a talent but has a shit load to learn..hes the baby of the bunch ..in the words of rappers delight

@ban mcfc
Kolarovs garbage and we all know it.
He's needed. There's a massive shortage of good left backs in football these days and he's plenty good enough as a back up.

Clichy for big games where we need to be solid at the back and Kolarov against teams that will just sit back. It worked well enough for us last year<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:08 am --<br /><br />
Eccles Blue said:
For me Zaba was MOTM again today. And everyone around me was saying the same and we could not understand why he was taken off.
He came off clutching his hamstring and didn't he go straight down the tunnel? I hope he's not out for any length of time as Micah already is and Maicon will likely take time to bed in.

I think its a bit much to pick on Zaba here, the whole defensive set up of the team of late has been rusty and I think game practice will help us get back into the swing of things. All of Zab, Kompany, Lescott and Kolarov at times looked off today, a lot of attacks came down the right too, towards Kolarov so no need to pick up only on Zabaleta.

Citizenhill said:
I think its a bit much to pick on Zaba here, the whole defensive set up of the team of late has been rusty and I think game practice will help us get back into the swing of things. All of Zab, Kompany, Lescott and Kolarov at times looked off today, a lot of attacks came down the right too, towards Kolarov so no need to pick up only on Zabaleta.

Kolarov dealt with them tho!

zabba was far from the weak link if he had scored today from that shot it would have been close to goal of the season!!!

dependent on form but i would say zabba,mica to fight for prem games and maicon for champs league...

i do have a feeling though that if maicon beds in to the team well he will be hard to kick out of any game whether it be league or champs.

i am wondering though if there seems to be some doubts about micha's fittness/form throughout the season with bringing in maicon?

Some mongs on here, its only in the last season Micahs even bothered to offer his body to stop a cross entering the box, plenty of times he'd simply run alongside a winger well proud at showing any watching dickheads how fast he was...and watch said wnger prep his leg to very obviously centre the ball.....and still not a fuckin foot/leg up in objection.....how fuck-off weak is that exactly....from someone getting paid $'s to be a dullback....did i mention Micah remonstrating with the ref in high fashion bumberklart stylee whilst the opposiotn have taken the contested throw and are busy running down his right fullback area of the field....if that aint a weak, what the fuck is it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.