Is Zabaleta the weak link?

I really really really don't know what some people are watching at times. I don't know whether they've watched the same game as me, but Zabba was very good again! Best right back in the league. Every player makes a mistake in a game, it's impossible not to!

kippaxchris said:
Citizenhill said:
I think its a bit much to pick on Zaba here, the whole defensive set up of the team of late has been rusty and I think game practice will help us get back into the swing of things. All of Zab, Kompany, Lescott and Kolarov at times looked off today, a lot of attacks came down the right too, towards Kolarov so no need to pick up only on Zabaleta.

Kolarov dealt with them tho!

By continually doing professional fouls, I wasn't impressed by that really as I expected he'd actually tackle SWP, albeit he is quicker than Kolarov even at his age. Zabaleta dealt with some of his stuff as well, others they got a cross in or passed it along the line, as was the same with Kolarov for me. Similar play.

dafuq-is-this-shit.jpg

NO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.