Isco

nehe11 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Mad 4 It said:
Another poor performance by Nasri. Call me arrogant but I am right on this one, Nasri has been a very disappointing buy to say the least.

In Nasri's defence, I feel he is pretty much wasted out on the wings, He can have very decent performances in that position, but in general it doesn't suit him at all.
I still feel he would do a fantastic job in a Xavi-like position, centrally setting up attacks, with his cool on the ball, very accurate passing and excellent ball retention qualities. He also has a very good shot which could be used more often... that is if our players were allowed to shoot from outside the box.
We saw how he did against Madrid at home....

We also saw how did against West ham away.

Rumours we dropped our interest due to having Deulofeo in the bag in the summer . Better prospect at half the cost.

Shooter 83 said:
Rumours we dropped our interest due to having Deulofeo in the bag in the summer . Better prospect at half the cost.

where did you see that mate?

Train said:
nehe11 said:
Matt the Giant said:
In Nasri's defence, I feel he is pretty much wasted out on the wings, He can have very decent performances in that position, but in general it doesn't suit him at all.
I still feel he would do a fantastic job in a Xavi-like position, centrally setting up attacks, with his cool on the ball, very accurate passing and excellent ball retention qualities. He also has a very good shot which could be used more often... that is if our players were allowed to shoot from outside the box.
We saw how he did against Madrid at home....

We also saw how did against West ham away.
There´s a difference in quality between the two teams

Shooter 83 said:
I'd be happy with that. Him not having signed a new deal reeks of us already having him in the bag. Good for us

chisnall_blue said:

Barca youngster, considered to be pretty much the best prospect coming through La Masia but also a bit of an attitude problem. Likely riskier than Isco but greater potential reward.

adrianr said:
chisnall_blue said:

Barca youngster, considered to be pretty much the best prospect coming through La Masia but also a bit of an attitude problem. Likely riskier than Isco but greater potential reward.

Also best mates with our very own Denis Suarez. Quite a pair of buddies to have in our sqaud for the foreseeable future!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.