Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

andrewmswift said:
when i wake up in 12 hours or so i really hope there is something new
12 hours you jammy git! Am up in 4!

If its true we only have to match the offer, and it being reported as 'only' being a 4 mill difference, I feel like it is worth it not only to give the extra 4 million for the quality (and potential) of Isco, but also to shut all the journalists up and put Real in their place, showing that MCFC is here to stay and they can't bully us out of the way.

Though I know 4 million isnt a little bit of money ;)

Rafael Hernandez has been genuine throughout the whole process and seems a decent guy. He pretty much confirms what our info guys have said and what we've all read between the lines on here. Madrid and malaga have a fee agreed, player looks to be holding out on our offer to malaga and fancies us first. Seems like its pretty much a 'come and get me' to city.

cmdub said:
Rafael Hernandez has been genuine throughout the whole process and seems a decent guy. He pretty much confirms what our info guys have said and what we've all read between the lines on here. Madrid and malaga have a fee agreed, player looks to be holding out on our offer to malaga and fancies us first. Seems like its pretty much a 'come and get me' to city.
This, he has been honest under the whole saga.

Is it coincidence that Pellegrini officially starts his role tomorrow? Chinese whispers say Isco was due to fly here yesterday. I still believe this is alive. Ramos quotes; he would of been asked about the chance of playing with Isco, he aint gonna say anything other than it would be a positive thing would he!

If it's true about us not having agreed a deal with Malaga, I want to know what the hold up is and why we are potentially jeopardizing the transfer because we won't pay up. I'm sure both question will be answered soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.