Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

cmdub said:
Madrid didn't increase Barca's price for neymar at all, he was only wanting to go to barca and wasn't going to accept any other offers. Barca got neymar on the cheap to what they're going to end up getting out of him, commercially and playing wise

What do you mean by cheap? Is 57m for a player whose contract expires in one year cheap? LOL. And it is Barca not Real Madrid, a players gets all the image rights etc. So there is no substantial lucrative commercial gain for the club.

cordonbleu said:
cmdub said:
Madrid didn't increase Barca's price for neymar at all, he was only wanting to go to barca and wasn't going to accept any other offers. Barca got neymar on the cheap to what they're going to end up getting out of him, commercially and playing wise

What do you mean by cheap? Is 57m for a player whose contract expires in one year cheap? LOL. And it is Barca not Real Madrid, a players gets all the image rights etc. So there is no substantial lucrative commercial gain for the club.
Imagine the followers Dzeko has attracted to City; shirt sales etc.

Now multiply that by, what's a fair number?

A hundred million?

Neymar's face is everywhere in Brazil, literally.

cordonbleu said:
cmdub said:

Shirts, plus being able to use the player in club related ads etc. I know neymar owns his own rights but he'll end up paying for himself and yes compared to what Madrid were willing to pay that is cheap even though the total fee outlay is disputed

Neymar will make Barcelona millions upon millions, he is one of the most profitable and marketable players in the world and he's only 21.

Phuket Blue said:
Trying to get this back on topic, Isco could become OUR Neymar
This plus we desperately need someone whose comfortable on the left side which isco is

Sky Bet........ Isco to sign before Sep 3rd <<pop up>> "Event not available"

"The requested event is no longer available.
You have been redirected to Transfer Specials."

*sorry if already posted can't be bothered trawling back through multi pages.

The one thing that gives me a little hope is that Isco is reported to have said a few years ago that he thought RM were an arrogant club and that he was an "antimadridista"

Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Is Isco a hypocrite? (like 98.7% of Homo Sapiens)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/isco-i-would-say-im-a-bit-of-an-antimadridista/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/is ... adridista/</a>

Isco: I would say I’m a bit of an antimadridista

An interview from 2009 resurfaces, ahead of Isco’s move to Real Madrid.

Valencia based sports paper Super Deporte have today republished excerpts from an article they published back in 2009, when they interviewed a then seventeen year-old Isco, who was on the path to breaking into the first-team at Valencia.

Asked if Real Madrid was a club he admired, Isco responded: “I haven’t liked Madrid since I was small. The truth is, I would say I’m a bit of an antimadridista. One never knows where his future lies, but it’s a team I’ve never liked.”

Now on the verge of completing a reported €30 million move to Real Madrid from Málaga, Isco also revealed why he wasn’t particularly a fan of the club, during the 2009 interview.

“I get the impression that Real Madrid are an arrogant club, likewise the players and you don’t get anywhere without humility.”

Interesting thoughts from a youngster who perhaps had no idea where his destiny would lie, just four years into the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.