Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

FantasyIreland said:
Awww Ray,you deleted your 'if City are serious as the fans' post....?

My post is too boring :).

McFcMiKe7 said:
If it's true about us not having agreed a deal with Malaga, I want to know what the hold up is and why we are potentially jeopardizing the transfer because we won't pay up. I'm sure both question will be answered soon.
I think i know the answer.
City know Isco prefer to join us rather than RM. So city try to play hard ball with Malaga and refuse to pay as much as offerd by RM because Isco want us. This can and probably will backfire. Its quite similar to the Hazard deal where we just refused to pay the agent fees and Hazed didnt had much choice then joining the renties

McFcMiKe7 said:
If it's true about us not having agreed a deal with Malaga, I want to know what the hold up is and why we are potentially jeopardizing the transfer because we won't pay up. I'm sure both question will be answered soon.

Mike, relax. The club is in great hands, no way wil we be rolling over for a belly tickle.

If that is the case, I'd hope we aren't that fucking stupid, their owner isn't exactly going to be interested in lowering his price simply because the player wants to join us. GET THE PRICE SET NOW!

Haha, but seriously, if its the case we should, if he joins Real then I wish him the best, he's a special player and you don't want to see him go to waste.

zeven said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
City know Isco prefer to join us rather than RM. So city try to play hard ball with Malaga and refuse to pay as much as offerd by RM because Isco want us. This can and probably will backfire. Its quite similar to the Hazard deal where we just refused to pay the agent fees and Hazed didnt had much choice then joining the renties
Surely with what has been going on in the last couple days we can't really risk it and should just pay up. Regardless, I'm sure Txiki knows what games Real have to play so he should know what they are up to.

Amazing what a good night's sleep will do for clarity. This morning , everything seems ...err...... clear as mud!

Petetheblu said:
McFcMiKe7 said:

Mike, relax. The club is in great hands, no way wil we be rolling over for a belly tickle.
I am relax. Just curious, that's all.

For all we know City could make last minute bid and piss on Real Madrid's bonfire.

zeven said:
McFcMiKe7 said:

If this is the case, and the deal falls apart as a result, then it is unforgivable. Given that we were ready to splash £40 mill on Cavani, it would be absurd for us not to spend the extra few mill. However Prestwick Blue and a few others earlier had said that in the end we had agreed terms with Malaga so hopefully its up to Isco and he chooses us.

McFcMiKe7 said:
Petetheblu said:
McFcMiKe7 said:

I am relax. Just curious, that's all.

This is only my interpretation but if this is the situation then I expect there may have been some haggling over installments, perhaps meaning we pay a lower outright fee and more installments than Madrid are offering.

From what some sources are saying, especially the City ones it sounds from some quarters like we have matched up to Madrid's offer but the general media seem to be a few days behind the curve or are too busy trying to pressure Isco into agreeing a deal with Real, we'll wait and see whether he succumbs but I would be surprised to see so many ITK's and reputable journo's be so wrong about Isco's intentions.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if Malaga were trying to haggle for a higher fee from us and maybe Madrid have done us a favour by making their figure public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.